caught a case

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL------YOU GUISE ARE ACTING LIKE ANGRY TEENZ BECAUSE COPS ARENT ALL BAD AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH GROW UP DERRRR HURRRR HURRRR HERP A DERP...I'M NOT A COP BUT I UNDERSTAND THEY HAVE A HARD JOB HURRRR DURRRRRRR DUURRRRRRRRRRR...

ATTENTION MODERATORS:::: BAN ALL SERIOUS FAGS THAT POST COMMENTS SIMILAR TO THAT^^^

The only hard part about being a cop is the hard stick they take up the rectum on the daily.

Seriously though, imagine the world without police... It would be anarchy.

Graffito as far as the eye can see, men eating each others faces unabated.

Now that's what I call a dystopia.

2513.jpg

^He just said graffiti as far as the eye can see like that would be a bad thing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZw-NDKZKhz1gcyvSKSpWKSf7H0gcpqV5mdcUdFzPXM5kUNhF-LGBOcLqH

Obviously you don't know very much. Do you even know what it feels like to have

worked hard for something and then have it defaced by teenage graffiti rap taggers!

^He just said graffiti as far as the eye can see like that would be a bad thing.

You might notice that I wrote 'graffito'.

That and you're fucking retarded if you can't recognise the sarcasm in that post.

But ipod makes a good point, I'd hate to have toy rap letters painted on my new caravan.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZw-NDKZKhz1gcyvSKSpWKSf7H0gcpqV5mdcUdFzPXM5kUNhF-LGBOcLqH

Obviously you don't know very much. Do you even know what it feels like to have

worked hard for something and then have it defaced by teenage graffiti rap taggers!

It puts a smile on my face every time a new tag pops up on the green electrical box in my front yard.

It infuriated me when the city buffed it without my permission.

You might notice that I wrote 'graffito'.

That and you're fucking retarded if you can't recognise the sarcasm in that post.

But ipod makes a good point, I'd hate to have toy rap letters painted on my new caravan.

Who the fuck says "graffito"?

And you need to work on your sarcasm skills.

LOL------YOU GUISE ARE ACTING LIKE ANGRY TEENZ BECAUSE COPS ARENT ALL BAD AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH GROW UP DERRRR HURRRR HURRRR HERP A DERP...I'M NOT A COP BUT I UNDERSTAND THEY HAVE A HARD JOB HURRRR DURRRRRRR DUURRRRRRRRRRR...

ATTENTION MODERATORS:::: BAN ALL SERIOUS FAGS THAT POST COMMENTS SIMILAR TO THAT^^^

x2_b41cf64

"DAWG! Was this directed towards my comment that police reports are always exxagerated?"

Who the fuck says "graffito"?

And you need to work on your sarcasm skills.

Well, I said graffito, so there's one person for ya...

And maybe you need to work on your perception skills.

If someone says 'seriously though' and then rips on the one thing they are on this forum for, you can assume it's a light hearted remark.

You'll get there...

And

• Like 1

Well, I said graffito, so there's one person for ya...

And maybe you need to work on your perception skills.

If someone says 'seriously though' and then rips on the one thing they are on this forum for, you can assume it's a light hearted remark.

You'll get there...

And

Speaking of "you'll get there", you'll learn that most the people in ch0 don't even do graffiti and certainly aren't here for the graffiti.

John McAfee, antivirus pioneer, arrested by Belize police

Detained by anti-gang police who shot dog, reports say

By John E Dunn

May 04, 2012 — Techworld — McAfee antivirus founder John McAfee is reportedly taking legal advice after a raid on his Belize home by police resulted in the software entrepreneur's arrest and the death of his pet dog.

The raid in the early morning of 1 May by the country's armed 'Gang Suppression Unit' (GSU) allegedly involved the doors to McAfee's house being smashed down, his property ransacked, and his dog shot.

After searching the house for drugs and firearms and handcuffing him and his 12 employees, the police detained McAfee for a number of hours before releasing him at 2am the following morning.

The police haven't given a reason for the raid but did reportedly find a cache of weapons including 12 gauge shotguns, handguns, rifles with scopes and ammunition. McAfee said he'd presented permits for all but one of the weapons which were for his company's security.

"The entire day was an incredible nightmare. This is clearly a military dictatorship where people are allowed to go and harass citizens based on rumour alone and treat them as if they are guilty before any evidence whatsoever is obtained," McAfee was reported as telling a local TV station after the raid.

McAfee blamed events on his refusal to donate money to "the local political boss" in his locality. No charges have been made.

"I have a fair amount of money and not much to do. So I spend it where I think it will do go. And I don't ever invest in politics. I don't donate to any political party; I don't have any political affiliations," he said.

Although independently wealthy thanks to his past involvement with the company that still bears his name, the entrepreneur claimed to be being hit badly by the financial fallout from the credit crunch of 2008.

In 2009, his New Mexico ranch was put up for sale to the highest bidder, a period during which he was also reported to have sold properties in Colorado and Hawaii.

He was the subject of a contentious Fast Company article in which it was suggested that he might be exaggerating his financial losses in order to avoid the fallout from a civil suit connected to the death of his nephew in a flying accident. McAfee moved to Belize in 2008.

Still remarkably well preserved for his 66 years, McAfee remains better known for his exploits in helping to form the antivirus industry in late 1980s.

His company, McAfee Associates, was one of a small handful of companies that pioneered protection for PCs against viruses - McAfee is particularly associated with researching the infamous 'Brain' virus of 1986 - a quaint threat by today's standards.

In 1997 the McAfee name disappeared as the company was renamed Network Associates after a merger with Network General. Subsequently relaunched under its original McAfee brand in 2004, the company was finally bought by Intel in 2010 for $7.68 billion.

Sometimes it seems that people get shook and go all out to avoid being represented by a public defender. In my opinion unless the charge is super serious or you are loaded that a public defender is often a fine choice.

I have seen some mighty fine criminal law practiced by public defenders, it is a position that people cut their teeth on before moving to private practice. Sometimes this means you a have a advocate who is not yet entirely beaten down by life yet.

Asking criminals for legal advice may result in some wisdom but not always the most sound understanding of law.

Always liked being in jail with everyone bragging about what a hot shot criminal they are despite the fact that they are currently incarcerated.

• Like 1