Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nsmbfan

caught a case

Deny, deny and then deny some more.

Speaking of court, met a dude who went to court for possession of implements for graffiti, told a story about going to paint a legal spot, got found not guilty and got 15 tins back in fresh, crispy brown paper evidence bags.

It was me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why the fuck didnt you ask forsit??

I was thinking that too, except it was more like, "Whatever you do, do not ask Forsit".

My dude, the best thing I can do is be direct on shit. If you keep getting caught up on dumb shit, you're not a very good criminal. This is furthered if you can't figure out on your own that DA= District Attorney, and that no $ for a lawyer= Public Pretender.

I understand DA means district attorney. I was inquiring as to why the DA dispositioned my case on 4/27. Turn out that's when the prosecutor finally looked at it and decided if she would pursue it or not (according to yahoo answers).

I understand that no $ means I get a lawyer who gets his paycheck from the people trying to lock me up. That's why I'm asking legal advice from criminals.

As for being a good criminal, I'm not. Bad decisions happen. Especially drunk. All of my interactions with police in the past year has been under the heavy influence of alcohol. I'd take that as a sign to quit drinking, and I have - it's just beer from now on.

I do agree though, time to get my shit together. I'm on the wrong side of 25 to be living so reckless. I always used to think that doing a small bid during my twenties is small enough punishment to enjoy a little fun. But that's no longer true, if it ever were.

Getting old sucks.

• Like 1

So instead of taking your teenage lover on a vacation to Mexico, maby you should pocket that cash in anticipation for a lawyer?

Did you ever say what you got charged with, im too lazy to flip back

I remember trying that "I'm not giving you permission to search me" line back in the day.

Cop responded with a chuckle and "you just gave me probable cause by saying that".

Then said in court that I consented to a search.

i always love reading the report after getting arrested. So many lies, and over exxagerated to the fullest.

LOL------YOU GUISE ARE ACTING LIKE ANGRY TEENZ BECAUSE COPS ARENT ALL BAD AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH GROW UP DERRRR HURRRR HURRRR HERP A DERP...I'M NOT A COP BUT I UNDERSTAND THEY HAVE A HARD JOB HURRRR DURRRRRRR DUURRRRRRRRRRR...

ATTENTION MODERATORS:::: BAN ALL SERIOUS FAGS THAT POST COMMENTS SIMILAR TO THAT^^^

You guys are acting like angry teens. Cops aren't all bad, grow up. I'm not a cop, but I understand that they have a hard job.

I'm not a cop, but I understand that they CHOSE a hard job.

I don't really get into the whole 'fixed' shit... but... fixed.

The only hard part about being a cop is the hard stick they take up the rectum on the daily.

Seriously though, imagine the world without police... It would be anarchy.

Graffito as far as the eye can see, men eating each others faces unabated.

Now that's what I call a dystopia.

2513.jpg

I don't really get into the whole 'fixed' shit... but... fixed.

If you'll notice, I typed exactly what gasface did when he was paraphrasing what he didn't want to hear.

aboveurfixtoday

^He just said graffiti as far as the eye can see like that would be a bad thing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZw-NDKZKhz1gcyvSKSpWKSf7H0gcpqV5mdcUdFzPXM5kUNhF-LGBOcLqH

Obviously you don't know very much. Do you even know what it feels like to have

worked hard for something and then have it defaced by teenage graffiti rap taggers!

^He just said graffiti as far as the eye can see like that would be a bad thing.

You might notice that I wrote 'graffito'.

That and you're fucking retarded if you can't recognise the sarcasm in that post.

But ipod makes a good point, I'd hate to have toy rap letters painted on my new caravan.

yah, the vacation is cancelled. probably gonna just drive to padre.

me AND the lady are having legal troubles. so much shit has happened since the vacation idea thread. jinxed myself.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZw-NDKZKhz1gcyvSKSpWKSf7H0gcpqV5mdcUdFzPXM5kUNhF-LGBOcLqH

Obviously you don't know very much. Do you even know what it feels like to have

worked hard for something and then have it defaced by teenage graffiti rap taggers!

It puts a smile on my face every time a new tag pops up on the green electrical box in my front yard.

It infuriated me when the city buffed it without my permission.

You might notice that I wrote 'graffito'.

That and you're fucking retarded if you can't recognise the sarcasm in that post.

But ipod makes a good point, I'd hate to have toy rap letters painted on my new caravan.

Who the fuck says "graffito"?

And you need to work on your sarcasm skills.

LOL------YOU GUISE ARE ACTING LIKE ANGRY TEENZ BECAUSE COPS ARENT ALL BAD AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH GROW UP DERRRR HURRRR HURRRR HERP A DERP...I'M NOT A COP BUT I UNDERSTAND THEY HAVE A HARD JOB HURRRR DURRRRRRR DUURRRRRRRRRRR...

ATTENTION MODERATORS:::: BAN ALL SERIOUS FAGS THAT POST COMMENTS SIMILAR TO THAT^^^

x2_b41cf64

"DAWG! Was this directed towards my comment that police reports are always exxagerated?"