caught a case

nsmbfan

last year

just checked my records with the county, it's still under 'pending'.

maybe you guys know wtf this is:

DA DISPOS DATE 042712

or

EXAM TRIAL DATE 000000

also

WARRANT STATUS _ STATE OFF CD (it says if it's status is BLANK then it's active, does this mean there's a warrant for my arrest? if so, why was I released from jail twice in the last month?)

no trial has been set, so I'm guessing that's why all 0's. but what the fuck is a DA DISPOSITION DATE?

does that mean they finally looked at my case on 4/27/12?

was it disposed of?

help me crooks and vandals of the oontz!

too poor for a lawyer. thx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyways, this makes me smile:

Lee consented to a pat-down search for weapons. However, the officer exceeded the scope of the search when he removed the plastic baggie containing cocaine from Lee's coin pocket. Because the plain feel exception does not apply, the cocaine in Lee's pocket was illegally seized in violation of Lee's Fourth Amendment rights. Likewise, the discovery of the marijuana residue in Lee's duffel bag was also illegal because it was a fruit of the illegal search of Lee's pocket. See State v. Morris, 276 Kan. 11, 25-26, 72 P.3d 570 (2003)

basically. minus the consent.

fuck the cops

THANK YOU.

so the prosecuting attorney probably called the arresting officer and was all "WTF DID YOU DO THIS LOL?! THAT'S ILLEGAL! I CAN'T WIN THIS CASE, LOL, LETS GO PICK ON BLACK PEOPLE!"

cuz when I was booked in I asked if I could be a trustee or something, and the "good cop" officer replied, "OH, I DON'T THINK YOU'LL BE IN HERE THAT LONG", while "bad cop" officer kept talking shit.

and usually, from what I understand, they make you sign a bag containing the evidence after they've measured it.

any truth to this one?

the same officer who said i wouldn't be in here long did some bad acting and "asked" his partner in front of me, "SO, WHAT DO WE DO WITH EVIDENCE NOW? THIS GOES RIGHT TO THE CHIEF, RIGHT?"

no, that's not where evidence goes. or how it's processed. shenanigans. also they threw a public intox my way during booking to make sure I stayed in jail 24 hours.

im pretty sure they were fucking with me to fuck with me. i never consented or admitted to anything. i dont talk to cops. they asked me, "what do you think this is?" i answered, "it looks like... it's time to speak with my lawyer". that's when super cop got pissed off and pulled me aside and threatened the shit out of me, all the way to jail. supercops partner was the "good cop" in the situation, had a smirk on his face the whole time.

idk. just been worrying about this bullshit cuz i'm too poor right now to afford to hire a lawyer and I keep seeming to get arrested for nonsense.

TLDR? fuck you. there's other threads faggot.

• Like 1

My dude, the best thing I can do is be direct on shit. If you keep getting caught up on dumb shit, you're not a very good criminal. This is furthered if you can't figure out on your own that DA= District Attorney, and that no $ for a lawyer= Public Pretender. On the plus side, you were smart enough to not speak with them cops. It's really amazing to me how many people in the general public are unaware of the fact that the cops are there to enforce, investigate, and charge people, that's it. What you plead to and what you get is largely up to the judge and may not reflect your original charge. The only reason cops want people to talk is to help them make their case, and not speaking helps enough. The rest is up to you. I would tend to say that having an open case is bad practice, especially if you get in trouble frequently or at all, but if you think you can continue on without shit being discovered, do you. Otherwise, at some point, you may wish to settle up as shit has a way of cathing up with people, and at the worst time. Also, I didn't read everything in here, so my bad if there was anything else here that would indicate your case was closed.

• Like 1

Deny, deny and then deny some more.

Speaking of court, met a dude who went to court for possession of implements for graffiti, told a story about going to paint a legal spot, got found not guilty and got 15 tins back in fresh, crispy brown paper evidence bags.

It was me

My dude, the best thing I can do is be direct on shit. If you keep getting caught up on dumb shit, you're not a very good criminal. This is furthered if you can't figure out on your own that DA= District Attorney, and that no $ for a lawyer= Public Pretender.

I understand DA means district attorney. I was inquiring as to why the DA dispositioned my case on 4/27. Turn out that's when the prosecutor finally looked at it and decided if she would pursue it or not (according to yahoo answers).

I understand that no $ means I get a lawyer who gets his paycheck from the people trying to lock me up. That's why I'm asking legal advice from criminals.

As for being a good criminal, I'm not. Bad decisions happen. Especially drunk. All of my interactions with police in the past year has been under the heavy influence of alcohol. I'd take that as a sign to quit drinking, and I have - it's just beer from now on.

I do agree though, time to get my shit together. I'm on the wrong side of 25 to be living so reckless. I always used to think that doing a small bid during my twenties is small enough punishment to enjoy a little fun. But that's no longer true, if it ever were.

Getting old sucks.

• Like 1