Database on point like straight index fingers

Veritably Clean

we do not have a shrugging emoticon

so you get this

:huh:

people. i am used to them.

i can't thank the people that left, and i wouldn't want to

so if people have stuck around they must have had a least a little patience with the problems, complaining or not

and there is literally zero i can do about the tech issues.

i remember when i first started hearing about the forum relaunch. it was around the time the store was relaunched.

what are you gonna do? what is anyone gonna do? i don't know. but shit happens.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shrugging emoticon*

i know, thats why i used the preclusive "i realise you're only the messenger' to singnify there is fuck all you can do about it. and that im cool with that

i just wanted to point out people arent/werent exactly patient about the problems.

forgive me, but i enjoy arguing when slightly drunk.

a relaunch.....?

puh-puh-puh-puh puhleeease don't take aways my powers points!

actually. what would yall rather lose? post count. or powers? i guess obviously most would choose post count sos you dont look like n00bs. but the powers to give and take away points is always a good way to rustle up sumadoze jimmies man...idk.

Early join date is more desirable than high post count imho

I wish I didn't use fake emails for my first few accts in the early 00s so I could request pw :(

Posting in bricklayres paranoia lol

Early join date is more desirable than high post count imho

I wish I didn't use fake emails for my first few accts in the early 00s so I could request pw :(

Posting in bricklayres paranoia lol

Haha, same here. I've only ever had one other login, and it was cleverly my rap gang tag sign. So probably best it stays hidden in the annals of time.

• Like 1

I hope you get banned as soon as you powerpost your way to senior member.

I hope you 1. Learn how to find images that aren't so fucking big to make your point or

2. Learn how to resize images and

3. Stop drinking so much haterade.

Also, powerpost? Would I post 20 flicks at a time in brick slayers if I was trying to get my post count up?

;)

I sent a message to Raven asking him to explain what's going on with the forum in Channel Zero. I could probably do it, but I think he'd sum it up a lot better than I would...plus I don't really want to go through a bunch of his old posts and paraphrase what he said.

I think good things are in the works but I can understand the overall impatience on some level. At the same time, this is a free forum and it has come close to going POOF more than once...it would be good if everyone remembered that.