Database on point like straight index fingers

Veritably Clean

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Database Error

12oz may be fucked but id never go to bombingscience. i can only imagine what truly awful people are on that website. like the paperchase people on adderall and energy drinks playing tyga and dubstep music really loud, with supra high tops and obey clothes.

I've just looked at their sketch thread and I'd say that 80% of the posters in there are all well known 12 people. Doesn't seem to have much of a CH0 element but it seems like a second 12OZ when it comes to the actual graf side of things.

Just fix this fucking place and then we can go back to not giving a shit about other places.

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. 9/11 WAS A LIE. THERE WERE NO TOWEL HEADS. THERE WAS NO AIRPLANE. IN TRUTH I WAS VISITING THE BIG APPLE, SO AS TO COMPARE MY GARGANTUAN MEAT TRAIN TO IT AND LAUGH AT THE GASPING NEW YORKERS AS I POUNDED THEIR BELOVED NAMESAKE INTO BIG APPLE SAUCE. HAVING NOT GOTTEN RELEASE FROM MY CULINARY EXERCISE, I MEANDERED DOWN THE STREET WITH MY VITAL BLOOD ENGORGED SEWER PIPE OUT IN FRONT OF ME LIKE A BLIND MAN'S CANE, LOOKING FOR A HOLE IN THE BACKSIDE OF A WOMAN WHICH I WOULD STRETCH BEYOND HUMAN LIMITS. I SPOTTED AT THAT VERY MOMENT AN ATTRACTIVE FEMALE IN A MINISKIRT WAVING AT ME. I SLAPPED HER TO THE GROUND WITH MY ENORMOUS PHALLUS AND QUICKLY RAVISHED HER SKIRT LIKE A STARVED DOG ON A BABY MADE OF STEAK. THE SIGHT THAT AWAITED BOTH SHOCKED AND ENRAGED ME. AFTER SEEING THIS "WOMAN'S" RAISIN-SIZED WINKY WINKLER, I VOMITED DOWN HIS THROAT AND PENETRATED HIS ESOPHAGUS, RIPPED OUT HIS SPINE AND PEELED HIS CORPSE FROM MY MONEYMAKER. TO TEACH ALL OF NEW YORK A LESSON FOR LETTING THIS FLAMING FAG BAG LIVE, I LET LOOSE A SEMENAL FLOOD OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS UPON THE TOWERS OF TWO (AT WHOM'S SMALL SIZE I LAUGHED LIKE A CLOWN RAPING AN 8 YEAR OLD), WHICH CAUSED THEM TO COME CRASHING DOWN LIKE ME AFTER A WEEKEND METH BINGE. I MOCKED THE NEW YORKERS AND MADE NIGGER JOKES AS THEY RAN FROM MY EVER EXPANDING CLOUD OF SPERMAZOA, MASTURBATING TO THE LOOKS OF HORROR ON THEIR FACES. THE GOVERNMENT, IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE AND BECAUSE THEY HATE ARABS MORE THAN JEWS, PAINTED A BOEING 767 ON MY GIGANTIC COCK AND CALLED IT A TERRORIST ATTACK. THE FEELING OF PAINTBRUSHES ON MY DICK MADE ME COME AGAIN, AND PRESIDENT BUSH SNORTED UP EVERY LAST DROP BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS COKE. I GUARANTEE IT.

better to invest the effort in the new platform and roll that out.

rupture-broken-record.jpg

It doesn't even take NASA this long to roll out a space station.

I think more emphasis is probably put on the front page of the site, as it should be. Forums are dying. Most members are getting older and coming around less and less, and younger kids really don't give two shits about this stuff when they grew up on Twitter, Flickr, and Facebook.

Putting more money into a new forum is like trying to keep a 30 year old cat alive because you've had it since you were 2. I mean the cat can't move, it shits everywhere constantly, and it meows like it's getting raped all night long. But if you give it that IV drip, six tablets of Benzocrapatine, and the $65 dollar an ounce special diet food --it might live for another 6 months to a year.

At this point in time, it's better to just put the cat down and try and play catch up to Hypebeast.

The only other graff and dance site I used to frequent was silentwrytes. It was a good site but I forgot my login/Password. It was also strictly for Philly/(Arizona?) graff tho...

*edit-I just went to said site and it's no longer a forum site like the 12. Now it's just like a blog with "entries." pretty gay, it used to be a tight site for Philly graff, guess I'm stuck with the 12!

Live by the ounce, die by the ounce.

Ive been to Bombingscience when I was like 14ish, knew it was gay then.

Art Crimes is the only other ''graffitti'' site I fucked with, there was no forum though

so its a diffrent thing really.

Hopefully they fix this shit soon, it has been better for me today.

The only other graff and dance site I used to frequent was silentwrytes. It was a good site but I forgot my login/Password. It was also strictly for Philly/(Arizona?) graff tho...

*edit-I just went to said site and it's no longer a forum site like the 12. Now it's just like a blog with "entries." pretty gay, it used to be a tight site for Philly graff, guess I'm stuck with the 12!

we used to have a site like that that was only directed at the state it was called freshsites. fuckin old school

edit i got dataBASED after typing this.

fix it u fat beady eyed bastards