Database on point like straight index fingers

Veritably Clean

Re: Database Error

If 12oz fails (never) I am trying to think of a new name on BS.

I think "Strait Fairey" is what I am going with.

So I can beat my sons (Frank Shepard Fairey) ass for the stupid Obey shit he does.

Is this one of those times were someone makes such a blantant ''gay'' joke that they're really just trying to hint at something?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this one of those times were someone makes such a blantant ''gay'' joke that they're really just trying to hint at something?

No, I have three kids and love pussy.

But I also have zero problems with gay people.

CIL = secure in ones self.

someone said in another thread it got sold to marc ecko

they were joking but i would believe it

complex media, that day an ad took up the entire screen

general neglect

wtf

anyone in the war room know what is up

basically over the years through general shit, this forum is broken, really beyond repair, they could invest a load of time trying to fix fixes and keep things semi running ok, but would be better to invest that time in creating a new forum, exporting the data and having a database that actually works.

General neglect is what has happened really, but hopefully things are on the turn around and hopefully this shit storm will be gone.

bet i get a database error posting this!

It wasn't a rhetorical statement, and not calling you a faggot, but kids, marriage, girlfriend, being a Republican congressman, none of that is solid proof as has been proved by many.

I dont have a problem with gay people as long as they aren't the ''Oh my fucking god cock is fabbbbbbulous'' type gays. Lesbians, other than Patton Oswald clones are always gold by my standard though.

And they must be working on the problem, I only get DBE 1/3rd of the time now compaired to twice in a row each time.

Did you check out the error that it's returning? It's not a program error, it's a connection error on the MySQL end, all they need to do is send an email asking for increased connection parameters, doesn't cost money, and would take less time than me writing this post.

• Like 1

grd, for the 15th fucking time where is my witch?

I just dont want any hogwarts or curses on my skin flute.

Anything short of that, and she can ride my broom anytime.

I love a biter.

I told you, I haven't seen her for years. She was fucking mental so I'm glad of that really.

image.php?type=dberror Database error

The database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:

_________________________________________________________________________________________

• Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the http://www.12ozprophet.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

The http://www.12ozprophet.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.