Lagarfljots aka Iceland's fucking Nessie

UPS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpAGUWUuhKc

I mean I dont know about you fools, but when I was tiny I was all about the Loch ness monster and Big foot and all that shit.

After years of seeing fake pics and bullshit videos, and getting older your belief in the supernatural dims away in the same way most people lose their religion.

Usually if I see something these days about a lake monster, or La chupachabra or whatever I dont even waste the 30 seconds the video is, but this morning I came across this shit and its probably the only video ive ever seen other than maby one other that looks like there could be some kind of ''mythical'' creatures in the waters.

Saying that shits ice or a fishing net was kind of weak, but I wouldnt want to believe there's a god damn 50 ft snake in the lake next to me either.

What are your thoughts, is this shit possible or is this a weather ballon with swamp gas?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How hard is it for people to consider a prehistoric species just so happened to keep goin, especially one that is aquatic.

I'm not saying believe, I'm sayin consider.

Consider the countless species undiscovered which live in geothermal pockets of Deep Ocean.

Bottom line is, it is very interesting to me.

• Like 1

You pretty much just sum'd up how I feel about it.

I havent seen them, I dont fucking know.

But we know there were creatures that big before, maby they just went to the depths.

People create more unbelievable excuses trying to prove shit wrong.

I am interested too, the movement in that video is what makes me lean towards it

being something, definately looks like it could be some type of monster.

i'm not saying i think it's unreasonable to think there are species we aren't aware of out there, prehistoric or otherwise. that could have been a large animal in the water, but the swirling movement far behind the 'head' didn't necessarily looked like it was caused by a tail or snake-like creature... maybe just eddies and other underwater/below the ice currents that were intersected by the initial mass of the animal in the water. have you ever watched the swirls behind you while swimming? they can definitely snake about and look like small-scale versions of what is in that video.

i'm not playing DAO here and arguing for the sake of argument, this was just my initial reaction...

that said, i wouldn't be in denial if some sort of proof was shown regarding that being a long worm-creature in the water... it didn't NOT look like it...

I would think that for this to be real, that there would have to be more then one of them to have lasted as long as it supposedly has.

I am not saying that it is not possible, but it is highly unlikely. Even if it lived for 10,000 years, it would still be dead by now if it was the last one. And if it is not the last one, the chances of one being found by now if there were a few of them, is quite high considering its size. Which is why I have doubts of its existence.

i dont think the existence of said creature is impossible...

the footage sucks, though... it could easily have been a hoax... pieces of float tubes wired to move like a snake by inner robotics. maybe it was the legendary creature, maybe it was a bunch of grad students leaving their mark

the fuck happens after it floated around & how long is the actual footage? did it just move out of the view & he stopped filming? id like to know if it actually submerged at any point

100 % Bulshit, why????

Because anyone witnessing a creature swimming AT them on land would have an end to the video that would be used during the broadcast, not the same 6 seconds of footage and then nothing else. Any real witness would much more footage of it either hitting land, or going under water and disappearing.

the fact that they never once talk about how his story ends is all the proof i need to know this is spoon fed News propaganda to distract everyone of something else that was overlooked that day in the REAL "news"

Some good points have been brought up on both sides.

As far as the footgae being short and shitty, it is a little strange but anything can happen when filming.

Maby he felt he had all he needed, or possibly he ran out of tape/battery.

For there being only one, I doubt that too but in such icey waters who knows what lurks beneath.

There could be several, which other than food supply wouldn't be hard to support, or perhaps the beast even get frozen at times and then unthawed expanding their life span.

Im no fucking biologist or anything, I just thought it was an interesting few seconds of tape.

How I feel about it at the moment, Im leaning more towards the possibility of something more than a line of ice or a fishing net.

All I know is im glad that whatever it is its 1562562526 miles from me.