New Way of Making Mops?

DIC3

Recently, I noticed my teacher having a wide whiteboard eraser, that sorta looks like an x-tra wide Markwell mop. I suddenly got the idea of turning these erasers into mops. I haven't got any yet to try it out, but the idea's up for grabs. The erasers sorta look like these ones, but much wider.

508917_b3f8a3c477b1e16883662dae8e00ac41.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bro if i can get my hands on some il try it not sure how you would get a cap to go over the nib though getting the ink to flow is simple enough you just have to strip the original nib and contents hollow out the cap fill with ink put cap back on and like duct tape it shut so it doesn't pop open and leak ink everywhere or to be safer put a ring of glue around where the cap clips onto the marker and tape over it to make sure it doesn't explode but the problem is having a cap for the eraser part il prob grab a couple of these and see if i can get them to work

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
bro if i can get my hands on some il try it not sure how you would get a cap to go over the nib though getting the ink to flow is simple enough you just have to strip the original nib and contents hollow out the cap fill with ink put cap back on and like duct tape it shut so it doesn't pop open and leak ink everywhere or to be safer put a ring of glue around where the cap clips onto the marker and tape over it to make sure it doesn't explode but the problem is having a cap for the eraser part il prob grab a couple of these and see if i can get them to work

^thought the same thing

508917b3f8.jpg

1. hollow out a hole large enough for the original nib in the pen part to make full contact with the cap nib
  2. make a semi wide hole through the entirety of the original hole so as to allow fluid from the filter to the eraser nib
  3. the problem. the pen/marker case is made of hard plastic and it does not allow you to express ink/paint mixtures upwards to the nib. also pens/markers of this type tend to dry out quickly due to gravity..meaning the nib must always be facing toward the ground unless the ink/paint you refill it with is xylene based.
  4. you would need to seal the cap to the marker with an adhesive that doesn't corrode with your mixture...personally i'd just melt the fucker on there. i

i can see this working with really watery ink , but covering the top nib would be a pain in the ass.

good luck though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...