sushi question

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i bought sushi for lunch yesterday and didnt finish it all.

it's been in the refrig the wholetime.

you think its still good?

answer only if you know.

otherwise i will send you my samonilla barf to you.

overnight express stylee.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I'd toss it because rice clots are nasty!

But if it's any style of veggie roll (mmm... maki) then it's safe to eat.

I'm going for sushi today for lunch... with udon soup!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by beardo

i am shocked and amazed first off that you left it unfinished. you OK champ?

well they are good sized 12 pieces per roll. i finished off a spicey tuna roll, ate a baby octopus, had the free miso soup i got, and had a few of the house roll, but manage to get it all down. i know. im losing my grip...

roedoggie- we will hook up for sushi in the city next time i am up...

Guest HESHIANDET

i only eat the sushi that comes from hot girls. and that shit never sits in the fridge, i keep it hot. sashimi even, but thats an advanced technique

we're talking 24 hours right? there shouldn't be a problem. my friends always eat sushi from the convenience stores here and they sit in an open refrigerator all day. the only problem is the seaweed will taste wilted but as far as getting food poisoning, no.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

i only eat the sushi that comes from hot girls. and that shit never sits in the fridge, i keep it hot. sashimi even, but thats an advanced technique

did you forget that you dont like sushi?

when you come home we can pig out on dragon rolls and talk about how i dont paint graffiti

"i only eat the sushi that comes from hot girls. and that shit never sits in the fridge, i keep it hot. sashimi even, but thats an advanced technique"

-hesh

hahaha....dood i find your self labeled stud status hysterical.....heh dusty for sure we gotta go grab sushi and blare on and on about bukowksi and "howl".....interesting....maybe ill even put together a philly trip to see hesh, you, and beards....hesh says there is jamba juice around that part and im fucking itching for razmatazz....lemme know what your cooking up....oh, and did you eat the sushi?...r

Originally posted by Devilush

i wouldnt eat it. i personally like sushi freash and not left overnight in the fridge. it's just not trustable.

you made up yor oen word and i love it. i am going to start using "trustable" in normal conversation.

if the sushi is amde of actaul raw fish... do not consume. otherwise it's perfectly fine. just because it is sushi doesn't guarantee that is is actually raw fish. suchi can be made of cooked fish. which is ok for a day or two. my sister's boyfriend showed me how to make sushi a few days ago.:love: i am so proud of myself.

Guest HESHIANDET

dood, theers way too many seeds in a razzmatazz. i like the aloha pineapple. makes me poop.

dusty, for sure i thought you'd pick up on my inuendo. slippin son-slippin

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

dusty, for sure i thought you'd pick up on my inuendo. slippin son-slippin

i thought i did, but the sashimi line threw me off

roe, come thru and stay at the Lipschitz Hostel for The Wandering & Wayward Writers

we hook it up real nice

even put clementines on the pillows after the wifey makes your bed

Guest Pilau Hands

any chef would cut me for saying it, but throw that shit in the pan for a few seconds. BAM cooked fish haha.

you aint been around aim in a minute

i dun been chillin'

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

you aint been around aim in a minute

i dun been chillin'

good to hear

i havent been around a computer for a bit that has it

homebase is the only place i log on, and god knows how infrequently i am there...

"come thru and stay at the Lipschitz Hostel for The Wandering & Wayward Writers we hook it up real nice even put clementines on the pillows after the wifey makes your bed"

yeah yeah, i read about your place in travel and leisure, they gave it four stars...wifey dont need to make my bed, but ill surely take a clementine and coffee in the AM...i gotta make that happen sometime....and hesh pineapple, ewww....i like the my jamba with seeds and my oj with pulp....what what....r

Archived