BUSTIN NUTS for bucks!

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Part of me is all about doing this, but then I'm also terrified that 20 years down the line some gangly ginger will show up at my door like "Dad...? I've been searching for you for 6 months, I came all the way from Scottsdale, and I just want to get to know you...I'm making a documentary film about the experience."

Then his whole camera crew will pile into my home, scaring my woman and filming my things.

Even while I was going to school and broke as fuck, I couldn't live with the idea of my offspring

rolling around the world and not having anything to do with him/her. Maybe I'm in the minority

and a total fag for saying that but that's my .02.

br0.

i even checked the box on the form that says "IS IT OK FOR YOUR OFFSPRING TO CONTACT YOU WHEN THEY TURN 18?"

i said, sure, fuck it, let's see how i did!

being poor is a major factor. and lol @ realism. i can't prop anyone in here, i'm 24'd for all of you.

NSMB you actually did it? Are you going to go back every month? LOL. Lot of kids will be popping up in 20 years. Do they keep it on ice? for people to choose from your "traits" (like hair color, eye, heigh, intelligence, school history) shit like that, or is it a blind buy for people? lol

br0.

i even checked the box on the form that says "IS IT OK FOR YOUR OFFSPRING TO CONTACT YOU WHEN THEY TURN 18?"

i said, sure, fuck it, let's see how i did!

Let's look at the possibilities of this situation in 18 years:

1.) Knock knock.

Opens door.

Hi dad, it's me, Bill Gates.

Score: +$54,000,000,000

2.) Knock knock.

Opens door.

Hi dad, it's me, Jeffery Dahmer.

Score: -17 bodies

Realm of possibilities.

i just got the acceptance letter today.

gotta do a full medical history now, last 3 generations of family members medical history (lol, ima lie).

and they store it cryogenically

"We look forward to having you in the Fairfax Cryobank Donor Program.

Sincerely,

The staff of Fairfax Cryobank"

and yeah, all of that. hair, eyes, dick size, etc.

What're the prerequisites?

Edit: Just read the rest of the page

Sounds like a good bet, what could go wrong?

You'll have contacts all over the world, and a place to stay whenever you feel like going on a vacation.

Not only that, but should the world ever turn to shit, zombies err'where, you've got your own little army.

Congratulations

iStock_000011160909XSmall1.jpg

Low res versions of this have been floating around the web for some time, so this might be old for some of you. Never the less, efukt has secured the HD version... so you can now watch Sindee Jennings puke her brains out in the absolutely highest quality available.

Demand has never been higher, and of course I just "defanged the cobra".

cum hungry world

I have the worst timing.

Truth, you did.

Other countries either don't pay, pay less, or have more stringent policies. I saw it on Colbert last night.

In other news, despite my abject terror at the idea of fathering a nutcase, or mini Realism showing up with a blank baby book a decade or two down the line, sometimes when money is tight (like now) I daydream about doing this.

Then I wish I could be a girl for a day because they can get like 10 grand for some eggiwegs.

^ i thought it was a metaphor for agriculture/economy/paving civilization... & just a simple way of getting money in the game

the pay is good. i would do it... but the curiosity of how theyre doing would still be a nagging thought until i saw him/her. i wouldnt want some cunt treating my child like shit. i know they only give the jizz away to couples who qualify & appear perfectly stable in all facets, but still.. im sure they can figure out a way to lie/bend the rules on a technicality, just like you did with the family history thing

Part of me is all about doing this, but then I'm also terrified that 20 years down the line some gangly ginger will show up at my door like "Dad...? I've been searching for you for 6 months, I came all the way from Scottsdale, and I just want to get to know you...I'm making a documentary film about the experience."

Then his whole camera crew will pile into my home, scaring my woman and filming my things.

wait..........so you're a ginger? hopefully not old news.

also. i was accepted to the nut-for-money program many moons ago

but failed to go forward based on a sudden move out of the area. woulda stacked

75$ a pop. and i fucking needed that shit. not once did i give any fucks about

some random half breed rollin on my 16 years down the line...