Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nsmbfan

BUSTIN NUTS for bucks!

"Congratulations! Based on your initial information, we are interested in having you take the next step to becoming a sperm donor-by filling out the medical profile."

http://123donate.com/spermdonors.html

$150 per sample, once a week, for 6 months.

fuck_bushes_get_money_zelda.jpg

anyone ever do this?

Even while I was going to school and broke as fuck, I couldn't live with the idea of my offspring

rolling around the world and not having anything to do with him/her. Maybe I'm in the minority

and a total fag for saying that but that's my .02.

Part of me is all about doing this, but then I'm also terrified that 20 years down the line some gangly ginger will show up at my door like "Dad...? I've been searching for you for 6 months, I came all the way from Scottsdale, and I just want to get to know you...I'm making a documentary film about the experience."

Then his whole camera crew will pile into my home, scaring my woman and filming my things.

Even while I was going to school and broke as fuck, I couldn't live with the idea of my offspring

rolling around the world and not having anything to do with him/her. Maybe I'm in the minority

and a total fag for saying that but that's my .02.

br0.

i even checked the box on the form that says "IS IT OK FOR YOUR OFFSPRING TO CONTACT YOU WHEN THEY TURN 18?"

i said, sure, fuck it, let's see how i did!

being poor is a major factor. and lol @ realism. i can't prop anyone in here, i'm 24'd for all of you.

NSMB you actually did it? Are you going to go back every month? LOL. Lot of kids will be popping up in 20 years. Do they keep it on ice? for people to choose from your "traits" (like hair color, eye, heigh, intelligence, school history) shit like that, or is it a blind buy for people? lol

br0.

i even checked the box on the form that says "IS IT OK FOR YOUR OFFSPRING TO CONTACT YOU WHEN THEY TURN 18?"

i said, sure, fuck it, let's see how i did!

Let's look at the possibilities of this situation in 18 years:

1.) Knock knock.

Opens door.

Hi dad, it's me, Bill Gates.

Score: +$54,000,000,000

2.) Knock knock.

Opens door.

Hi dad, it's me, Jeffery Dahmer.

Score: -17 bodies

Realm of possibilities.

i just got the acceptance letter today.

gotta do a full medical history now, last 3 generations of family members medical history (lol, ima lie).

and they store it cryogenically

"We look forward to having you in the Fairfax Cryobank Donor Program.

Sincerely,

The staff of Fairfax Cryobank"

and yeah, all of that. hair, eyes, dick size, etc.

What're the prerequisites?

Edit: Just read the rest of the page

Sounds like a good bet, what could go wrong?

You'll have contacts all over the world, and a place to stay whenever you feel like going on a vacation.

Not only that, but should the world ever turn to shit, zombies err'where, you've got your own little army.

Congratulations

iStock_000011160909XSmall1.jpg

gangly ginger kids don't fight well?

i honestly don't know. you bring up an excellent point on traveling.

94815_gingerkidspreventad.jpg

The gingers will be the bait... duh

But then, if ginger's have no soul, will the zombies still want em?

Now there's a good point

Low res versions of this have been floating around the web for some time, so this might be old for some of you. Never the less, efukt has secured the HD version... so you can now watch Sindee Jennings puke her brains out in the absolutely highest quality available.

Demand has never been higher, and of course I just "defanged the cobra".

cum hungry world

I have the worst timing.

Truth, you did.

Other countries either don't pay, pay less, or have more stringent policies. I saw it on Colbert last night.

In other news, despite my abject terror at the idea of fathering a nutcase, or mini Realism showing up with a blank baby book a decade or two down the line, sometimes when money is tight (like now) I daydream about doing this.

Then I wish I could be a girl for a day because they can get like 10 grand for some eggiwegs.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now