hey

forsit

So, what you are saying is that you have nothing to add and were so stupid, you got caught doing bullshit.

It really seems that you are the one that is mad.

I might not know who you are, but I can tell that you are no good at committing any sort of crimes and should give it up. I have no doubt you will eventually end up in "real" prison due to your own stupidness.

You should be careful or you will get raped in the holding cell again.

Stay black nigga.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how this became an argument based on a made up idea from cilone that forsit had fanny bandit sex in a holding cell, he then searched pics for something to do with putting a d in a "a" in a cell. All because that someone who got arrested and made a post about it getting out of jail, didn't disclose a full statement of how and why he got arrested.and the reason everyone is mad is because for some reason he is acting gangster and trying to be a thug by saying he just got out of jail? LOL. I don't even watch tv anymore. I just come on channel zero. This is gripping stuff.

Lets take a step back and acknowledge that this is really going nowhere. Yes he got arrested. he just simply made a post about himself (which everyone here as probably done within their 12oz "career") which was about him getting out of jail. If this was a moderator or some super cool 12 oz'er,with unlimited props and posts who just got out and made a thread, you would all be on the penis.

Lets take a step back and acknowledge that this is really going nowhere. Yes he got arrested. he just simply made a post about himself (which everyone here as probably done within their 12oz "career") which was about him getting out of jail. If this was a moderator or some super cool 12 oz'er,with unlimited props and posts who just got out and made a thread, you would all be on the penis.

your right, I am done.

Forsit, stay up with your gansta self

I can say that he has not negd me and I have not negd him, which is better then most people I argue with.

Yo Forsit not for nothing but you're the one who made this thread talking bout you just got out the bing without explaining what you got knocked for.

Then you went and said that it was your 5th or 6th time violating, but they decided to drop your charges and let you walk from your PO anyways.

Then when you finally came forth with what your charges supposedly were for, you said that you was just a look out who failed to actually look out and see the cameras that were pointed at you and your boy "doing dirt".

If you can't see how you set yourself up for this onslaught, then I don't know what to tell you cuz.

• Like 1

Also, anybody who thinks ass rape goes on in county much less holding cells watches too much TV.

That shit rarely even goes on in the pen with niggas doing life without the possibility of vagina.

Real niggas cant stomach the thought of faggotry to begin with, the fuck makes you think they're gonna just sit back and allow that shit go on in their proximity?

Faggots in jail exist, but dudes raping dudes would put them on the same level as any other sex offender.

And that's not a level you wanna be on.

• Like 1

Also, anybody who thinks ass rape goes on in county much less holding cells watches too much TV.

That shit rarely even goes on in the pen with niggas doing life without the possibility of vagina.

Real niggas cant stomach the thought of faggotry to begin with, the fuck makes you think they're gonna just sit back and allow that shit go on in their proximity?

Faggots in jail exist, but dudes raping dudes would put them on the same level as any other sex offender.

And that's not a level you wanna be on.

andyroysmall.jpg

So, what you are saying is that you have nothing to add and were so stupid, you got caught doing bullshit.

It really seems that you are the one that is mad.

I might not know who you are, but I can tell that you are no good at committing any sort of crimes and should give it up. I have no doubt you will eventually end up in "real" prison due to your own stupidness.

You should be careful or you will get raped in the holding cell again.

Stay black nigga.

Not good at committing crimes? Ok, dude. Not even trying to make this a pissing contest or a ZOMG IM So0o0o0o0 GOOD AT DOIN DURT LOL, but shit fucking happens. You don't know the fucking details or what the fuck happened. So you can't speak on shit. Fall the fuck back. I've boosted tens of thousands of more merch than you ever have/painted more spots than you exponentially.

Anyway, on to serious things, LUGR, a lot of bullshit happened and I fell back to the needle. There really is no excuse at all, but I'm glad I did that little stretch because it gave me time to reflect and get clean. I smoke weed, yeah, and rarely drink, but I'm no longer fucking with the opiates. That shit is just bad news? How long has it been since you've had a drink? You were doing good for awhile.

Yo Forsit not for nothing but you're the one who made this thread talking bout you just got out the bing without explaining what you got knocked for.

Then you went and said that it was your 5th or 6th time violating, but they decided to drop your charges and let you walk from your PO anyways.

Then when you finally came forth with what your charges supposedly were for, you said that you was just a look out who failed to actually look out and see the cameras that were pointed at you and your boy "doing dirt".

If you can't see how you set yourself up for this onslaught, then I don't know what to tell you cuz.

What onslaught? :lol: One offbrand nigga posting pictures of dudes fucking?

I wouldn't say I was a lookout, moreso an accomplice and the driver didn't know how to drive stick very well...or at all. So all in all it's his fault we got caught. If you wanna know the whole story just PM me and I'll be more than happy to tell you. But I'm not putting all my business on blast. This wasn't supposed to be a OMG I WENT TO JAILZ LOLZZ!!111!! thread. This was made to say what's good to everyone and check in because I've been MIA for like six months. No, this wasn't my first time in jail (although I hope it's my last because that shit is boring) and no I didn't spend more than 3 hours in a holding cell.

Anyway, on to serious things, LUGR, a lot of bullshit happened and I fell back to the needle. There really is no excuse at all, but I'm glad I did that little stretch because it gave me time to reflect and get clean. I smoke weed, yeah, and rarely drink, but I'm no longer fucking with the opiates. That shit is just bad news? How long has it been since you've had a drink? You were doing good for awhile.

Been about 9 months for me, glad to hear you off the opiates again....hi5.