Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I actually typed in "how Forsit faired in the holding cell in Seattle".

Have you committed any more petty crimes in front of cameras?

nah my nigga you typed in some literally homosexual shit :lol: I don't give a fuck about a camera. I'm not some punk ass bitch looking up dudes fucking other dudes on google just to "make a point, bro".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Insecure in his manhood spade is insecure in his manhood.

forzits---you aren't flattered when an asshound thinks you are attractive?

Oooh it's like forsit V CILONE with a few database errors thrown in for extra tension...

I for one can't wait to see the outcome.

nah my nigga you typed in some literally homosexual shit :lol: I don't give a fuck about a camera. I'm not some punk ass bitch looking up dudes fucking other dudes on google just to "make a point, bro".

You obviously are not worried about a camera, since you got arrested for doing dirt directly in front of one. You are just too stupid to realize that you should not get recorded committing crimes. Maybe you should be in prison, it seems that you have no book or street smarts.

Is your only come back to me, is to basically say I am gay for posting a picture? Hahaha. Can you please pick more countries to call "soft", because compared to Seattle, I guess you think every place else is soft. Hahaha

You a joke, who is mad because you got arrested on a retarded misdemeanor charge, went to the holding cell, and is not getting any props for it.

Just do you feel better I will say I am gay for looking up pic of you getting raped, because being called gay is a whole lot better then being a wannabe gangsta who can not figure out how to commit petty crimes in front of the camera. Basically a fucking retard.

Hot damn, CILONE stepped it up a notch.

That's one scathing four paragraph response right thurrr.

Btw how is 'CILONE' pronounced?

You obviously are not worried about a camera, since you got arrested for doing dirt directly in front of one. You are just too stupid to realize that you should not get recorded committing crimes. Maybe you should be in prison, it seems that you have no book or street smarts.

you must have missed the part where he said he was a look out, it was only mentioned a thousand times, maybe if you go back through the thread you'll see one of the times it was mentioned.

you must have missed the part where he said he was a look out, it was only mentioned a thousand times, maybe if you go back through the thread you'll see one of the times it was mentioned.

Isn't being a lookout for a crime, still a crime in itself? Isn't committing any type of crime on camera, still retarded??

What is your point?

Goddammit this database error makes it hard to keep up with this e-war.

Not only do I have to refresh half the time, but when I click the "go to first unread post" button, it brings me to the very top of the page with that phat Beck's ad and all my PM stuff (yes, my box is 91% full, I realize this /nostuffedgirl) and I need to scroll for the drama.

Just who the hell is in charge round here?!

Its like the playground in here.

When committing crimes the number one concern after you establish who you will be working with, is always knowing the target area and cameras, alarms, fucking guard dog-whales are all essential to know as far as where abouts.

Im not judging forsit though, just dont do hood rat shit with dumb nurgas.

Next time go solo or atleast dont co-operate with high school ass knuckleheads.

And if your cases got dropped fool, fuck the internet you've already won.

Is your only come back to me, is to basically say I am gay for posting a picture? Hahaha. Can you please pick more countries to call "soft", because compared to Seattle, I guess you think every place else is soft. Hahaha

You a joke, who is mad because you got arrested on a retarded misdemeanor charge, went to the holding cell, and is not getting any props for it.

Just do you feel better I will say I am gay for looking up pic of you getting raped, because being called gay is a whole lot better then being a wannabe gangsta who can not figure out how to commit petty crimes in front of the camera. Basically a fucking retard.

I didn't know there was a camera. Plus, you don't know the details of the crime so you don't even know what/how/why it all happened. Goddamn, you're stupid. I wasn't looking for props for getting locked up, I was just what's good to all my CH0 niggas because I been gone for a minute. I have no idea why you keep bringing up a holding cell. I wasn't in a holding cell for 120+ days :lol: You're a fucking idiot. Retarded misdemeanor charges are better than "intelligent" felonies.

How am I a "wannabe" gangsta? It's the internet my nigga. You don't know who's on the other side of the screen. And you been on my DICK since jump street. You're the only nigga that cares enough to say anything. Fall the fuck back! You're gettin' mad desperate with them lame ass comebacks. I'm not mad at anything at all. :lol: You're actin' mad salty over some trivial ass shit. And no I didn't call you gay for posting a picture, I called you gay because you were typin' words into google that any legitimate man would never in his life dream type in :lol:

So, what you are saying is that you have nothing to add and were so stupid, you got caught doing bullshit.

It really seems that you are the one that is mad.

I might not know who you are, but I can tell that you are no good at committing any sort of crimes and should give it up. I have no doubt you will eventually end up in "real" prison due to your own stupidness.

You should be careful or you will get raped in the holding cell again.

Stay black nigga.

I like how this became an argument based on a made up idea from cilone that forsit had fanny bandit sex in a holding cell, he then searched pics for something to do with putting a d in a "a" in a cell. All because that someone who got arrested and made a post about it getting out of jail, didn't disclose a full statement of how and why he got arrested.and the reason everyone is mad is because for some reason he is acting gangster and trying to be a thug by saying he just got out of jail? LOL. I don't even watch tv anymore. I just come on channel zero. This is gripping stuff.

Lets take a step back and acknowledge that this is really going nowhere. Yes he got arrested. he just simply made a post about himself (which everyone here as probably done within their 12oz "career") which was about him getting out of jail. If this was a moderator or some super cool 12 oz'er,with unlimited props and posts who just got out and made a thread, you would all be on the penis.

Lets take a step back and acknowledge that this is really going nowhere. Yes he got arrested. he just simply made a post about himself (which everyone here as probably done within their 12oz "career") which was about him getting out of jail. If this was a moderator or some super cool 12 oz'er,with unlimited props and posts who just got out and made a thread, you would all be on the penis.

your right, I am done.

Forsit, stay up with your gansta self

I can say that he has not negd me and I have not negd him, which is better then most people I argue with.

And I make one little thread about member status and get negged 6 times

Crying-252BBaby-252BNatural-252BHigh-252Bfor-252BSome-252BMoms.jpg

CILONE/SK I still don't know how to say your name.

Is it sill-own or sill-oh-nee or sy-lone... I just don't know

Yo Forsit not for nothing but you're the one who made this thread talking bout you just got out the bing without explaining what you got knocked for.

Then you went and said that it was your 5th or 6th time violating, but they decided to drop your charges and let you walk from your PO anyways.

Then when you finally came forth with what your charges supposedly were for, you said that you was just a look out who failed to actually look out and see the cameras that were pointed at you and your boy "doing dirt".

If you can't see how you set yourself up for this onslaught, then I don't know what to tell you cuz.

• Like 1