INSULT THIS GUYS APPEARANCE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean...

All I'm going to say is that you're calling this dude insecure and yet you're asking strangers on an Internet forum to make fun of his appearance? I don't doubt he's herbish, but it really seems like you're seeking validation because you know that this forum will tear apart anything if offered, and you're upset that your ex is now dating him.

Where do i start???

This tiny shirt, old navy polo , ben rothlesburger lookin, pink-cheeked ass mark looks like one of those people you would call a homosexual. The amount of hair on his face makes it obvious that he shaves every other part of his body and this little stuart is trying to show off what? His non erasable white board he calls a chest??? He looks like a down sydrome brother of that guy in the brokeback mountain, but much gayer.

I thought this was just going to be a rip-off of Meros not defunct blog.

Didnt know it was a lame shot at petty revenge because some guy who looks like a virgin took your GF. Youre best chance is to whoop his ass on WOW.

If my GF left me for that, I wouldnt know who to kill first. Her, Him, or Myself

• Like 1

Whatever dude, if I remember correctly you have a bit of a history of having emotional fits over ex girls on here, so I'm still probably right.

agreed.

this isnt the same guy you were referring to when you made that post about your girlfriend wanting to have a threesome with another dude a year and a half ago is it?

:lol:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7927257&highlight=girlfriend#post7927257

where you posted her picture and said this?

I've never been through a serious breakup before so this is all new to me. And honestly, if we did ever do it, i wouldn't feel like I was stooping down just to get some action. It was always kind of a fantasy of mine to double team her. That may sound homo but fuck you i'm secure with my sexuality.

:lol:

even if it isnt the same broad (which im sure it is), im gonna quote myself from a year ago because i summed it up perfectly then and it still applies now...

i think what needs to be said here is:

-grow yourself a pair of balls.

-youre obviously still in love with this girl.

-youre acting like a kid who lost his virginity and got dumped (truth?).

-shes not even hot.

for real, this whole situation screams desperate and willing to do anything to get back with a very mediocre looking broad.

and fuck outta here with the fantasy about dicking her with another guy.

we all know that if she gave you the option of either a) getting back exclusively with you, or b) having sex with you and another dude, you'd choose option a).

youre welcome.

i went there.

you wanted the gators, brah.

• Like 4