INSULT THIS GUYS APPEARANCE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MERO INSULT AD-LIB!

YO MY NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS RIGHT HERE? FUCK IS YOU DOIN? YOU GOIN (wildly inappropriate activity) AT (some place) MY NIGGA? FUCK YOU GOT (make fun of clothes/face/beard) FOR NIGGA? (backup statement of clothes/face/beard), B? NIGGA LOOKS LIKE THE TYPE OF (undesirable physical flaw) MUHFUCKA THAT JUST (something funny he might do in his free time). NIGGA JUST (something he does that makes you just think 'OMG B FOR REAL?').

care of : http://victory-light.blogspot.com/

respect

• Like 2

MERO INSULT AD-LIB!

YO MY NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS RIGHT HERE? FUCK IS YOU DOIN? YOU GOIN (wildly inappropriate activity) AT (some place) MY NIGGA? FUCK YOU GOT (make fun of clothes/face/beard) FOR NIGGA? (backup statement of clothes/face/beard), B? NIGGA LOOKS LIKE THE TYPE OF (undesirable physical flaw) MUHFUCKA THAT JUST (something funny he might do in his free time). NIGGA JUST (something he does that makes you just think 'OMG B FOR REAL?').

YO MY NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS RIGHT HERE? FUCK IS YOU DOIN? YOU GOIN LUMBERJACKING AT A WINE TASTING MY NIGGA? FUCK YOU GOT ON A GAY WHERES WALDO SHIRT FOR NIGGA? THAT SHIT TAKE YOU 20 MINUTES OR LESS TO FIND, B? NIGGA LOOKS LIKE THE TYPE OF BEAR MUHFUCKA THAT JUST CAME OUT THE CLUB AT 4AM WITH TWO RICKY MARTIN LOOKIN RICANS THAT SOLD ME STREET TACOS THE DAY BEFORE. NIGGA JUST NEEDS TO FINISH THAT BOTTLE OF PINOT GRIGE WITH HIS BOYFRIEND AND GET BACK TO CANADA, THEM TREES AINT CUTTIN THEMSELVES.

my contribution.

why is soup hitting on your boyfriend?

• Like 1

Looks like he just got done eating out a werewolf.. Thinking to himself "hhmmm, that was some good werewolf pussy"

Mid_change_by_WANNABEWOLF.jpg

I so wanna fuck a werewolf bitch

Maybe I should get my shit back from my ex before I start hating on this JC Penny shoppin dweeb

*edit.. yeah I'm gonna wait till i comment on that pic... she's got like two seasons of the X-files that are mine.

May we safely assume that your ex girl picked up this particular specimen?