H$'s 9-5 thread

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HESHIANDET

hahah dude, its about time you showed your face in here. christ, you hate your job alot. your a lurker man, straight up. you coming to vt this weekend?

call out..call in

hmmm, yes, i guess it is call in to work..

but since i'll be out, i usually say call out..

so, i call in to work to say i'll be out?

this is a good one for that spelling thread..

but now that i'm here..i won't be doing any calling..maybe i'll tell em i have a stomachache.

this is the first job to offer health insurance and paid sick days..plus i get monday off, paid.

damn. i guess college 'paid off'

ha!! corny ass dumb mothafuckin puns...

I have been here for slightly over 3 hours. Checked email, and spent 95% of the rest of the time right here. Every 30 minutes or so some dimwitted supervisor will come out and ask for help. Usually it is a problem that a trained chimp could solve so it is not too taxing. 45 minutes and I will take a lunch for at least an hour, then I am leaving at 2 to go to a doctor's appt. Yesterday I spent so much time in out of the office meetings I felt like I wasn't even here. It's a slack job and I get paid really well for it.

Guest HESHIANDET

well i actually did some work this morning. some amusing database junk, it was time consuming so its cool. after i did that i took my morning poop and made my "rounds". my "rounds" consist of me walking around the mill and going into the various conference rooms looking for food. see they like to have these lunch meeting things here so at about 9:30-10:00 ish thecafeteria staff sets up snacks in the conference rooms. cookies, bagels,drinks,chips, etc. once i find a room set up w/ the goodies i infiltrate and stuff my pockets. today i got 2 snapples and 3 HUGE m&m cookies. breakfast of champions.

....hesh the image i have in my head with you tapping your clip board walking around...looking both ways before you dip into a conf. room like a special op....oh man i hope you get busted with a full MM cookie in sticking outta your mouth...trying to explain as cookie is spitting out...."who are you!?"...im hesh from IT..give the old bag from the cafe a shove and dip to your fleece...r

Guest HESHIANDET

hahah, dipping to the fleece is an advanced manuever. i only use it in extreme emergencys...like right now.. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:huh?:

Guest --zeSto--

I work 11-7 ....so I sleep late.

And if my job didn't require me to be at this computer...

I would have zero posts on here. I'd be outside pissing in the snow right now.

and the best part....

I'm working on high end video software...

and the backround is the same grey as 12oz.

It's like camoflauge! If it wasn't for those damn faces, it's would look like work.

all this talk about dumping is getting to me.

That egg mcMuffin is sitting like a brick!

Guest evoloner

working a 9-5 sucks, but there are alot of ups to working here. I work at subway world headquarters doing graphic design.most of the stuff you see in the stores etc, all mine.

if you find a hidden tag on a window poster evolone has struck again 75 countries and counting haha. but on the real im usually on this board on and off all day doing a bit of work here and there

Guest HESHIANDET

dude thats pretty fucking fresh. if you GIRLS happen to catch a H$ tag on one of your kotex you know where it came from! hahahahahaha. get it, they make kotex at my factory. funny right???

no?

ok..................................:(

today i did something to make my ass cheek hurt......oh, and i also found out from my boss that the printer problem wasnt my fault providing me the rare opprotunity to accept his apology, bitch smack him and scoop up a nice boogie hand sized check on the way out......i think ill drink tonight

Originally posted by TEARZ

007 tears, the non-profit grant writing motherfucker sneaking in here for a little 9-5 loving.

you have a job yet?

mine's cool..paid today, 3 day weekend..

leavin in 20....

....friday....

....3day weekend.....

.....slight hangover and sleep depravation......

.....wearing the same beer and smoke stenched clothes from last night...

....that i slept in....

....somehow im regarded as a professional in corporate circles.....;)

Guest HESHIANDET

ewww dude! i put my clothes in the dryer last night when i got home. now im wearing them smoke free. don't sleep on that trick.

somehow im actually busy today. its mt last day!!! i'll be back to my usual self again. thank god.

Archived