FUCK CANCER.

armand hammer

So i know how you people like voting for sluts and donating for rehab so heres a good one, because you people have somehow put a price on health, this 4 year old kid who loves captain america and marvel will die.FUCK THAT. so amongst the marathons, cake sales and all kinds of other shit they have so far raised £67,215.00 out of the total 250k needed. im putting this here because i know there are good people on here, and more importantly rich people. feel free to share this and get it out there thanks.

DONATE HERE http://www.bmycharity.com/connorwhippappeal

FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/ConnorWhippAppeal

DONATE WHATEVER YOU CAN.

if you are interested in donating marvel inspired paintings, sketches, rare comics you may not need or pretty much anything that can be sold at an auction this summer private message me.

all proceeds will go towards saving this little dude.

connori.jpg[/img]

connori.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in all honesty soup i dont give a fuck if you donate or not your a fucking nobody.

the fact that the american health care system can deny a human being a life saving operation because they cannot afford it is fucking disgusting. And considering the majority of you act baller as fuck on here dropping 5 bucks into this should be no problem. but then again maybe if he did graffiti or had tits you people mite take 2 minutes out of your day to click a few links and make a difference..

in reality im expecting about 4 more pages of overused unfunny memes, moronic statements that try so hard to be controversially funny yet only prove how out of touch you kids are with the real world, and maybe one or two informative comments from a few people with their very own individual thoughts.

If you want to call me a piece of shit for saying that, that's fine... but if you're gonna act like the better person then you have to actually BE the better person and donate. Until then you're just jerking yourself off and fantasizing about what a good person you are. Lets see those donation receipts, gentlemen.

so, you want to announce that you don't care to donate

then you want others to step up and prove something to you?

just fyi, since you don't get it, you aren't qualified to make a judgement of anyone.

so, you want to announce that you don't care to donate

then you want others to step up and prove something to you?

just fyi, since you don't get it, you aren't qualified to make a judgement of anyone.

Yeah. And your problem with that is what exactly? Did you think this through at all? MOST people arent donating. MOST people are gonna be like you and pretend to be a bigger better person than people like me and yet not contribute anything to society. All I'm saying is, if that's where you stand you should do something about it.

Yeah. And your problem with that is what exactly? Did you think this through at all? MOST people arent donating. MOST people are gonna be like you and pretend to be a bigger better person than people like me and yet not contribute anything to society. All I'm saying is, if that's where you stand you should do something about it.

Yeah, and MOST people aren't going to go out of their way to announce that they won't

That's what makes you an asshole here, not the fact that you aren't going to be donating

You continue to act like an authority on everything and use your cadaverous sense of humor to edit posts multiple times trying to word them in the funniest way possible?

Fucked if I know.

Oh, and more dick/cock/cunt themed insults, I see some of those on the horizon too.

soup can you kindly leave my thread, thank you.

i haven't been able to donate in MY name so no officially i haven't donated anything but i have given what money i had to someone else to donate for me, look dude i really dont care for impressing anyone on here or arguing with you about completely irrelevant shit, the fact is this kid will die and money can save him so its a simple situation you either give money and send your regards or you keep your negative shit to yourself and find something productive to do with yourself.

Well Realism I believe he's got a point.

Soup you also remind me of the kids in highschool who thought they were lightyears ahead of the thinking curve by saying some fraudulent subversive shit.

Making a moral debate over donating money to a kid with cancer. You are a beautiful mind that should have a segment on TED

You fuckin clown

soup can you kindly leave my thread, thank you.

i haven't been able to donate in MY name so no officially i haven't donated anything but i have given what money i had to someone else to donate for me, look dude i really dont care for impressing anyone on here or arguing with you about completely irrelevant shit, the fact is this kid will die and money can save him so its a simple situation you either give money and send your regards or you keep your negative shit to yourself and find something productive to do with yourself.

Look dude you came at me with the "you're nothing" comment. That first post I made wasnt directed at you, how serious the kid's predicament is, feelings on charity, etc. All I said was "im not gonna donate." Which you read and thought it was worth your time to make a post calling me out. So if you dont like where the thread is going that's your fault not mine.

Secondly, this is a thread full of people who statistically are more interested in telling me that I'm a piece of shit than saying how awful they feel for a dying child and donating—I dont think 12oz is your target demographic. Also, I haven't made fun of anybody who cares about this kid. Well, nobody HAS said they care about the kid BUT IF THEY DID i wouldn't make fun of them.

So no hard feelings sweetie, I just dont think it's worth getting worked up over. Who is this kid to you anyway? Maybe if you connected him to 12oz somehow people would be less interested in me and more interested in the kid.

check ur PMs Hammer....

If you attempt to donate, and you get this message don't panic as I_R did

jzwpia.png

Apparently some US bank facilities have a block on internet transaction in that area.

if that occurs, call your bank tell them to handle this one transaction and they will remove the block and process that transaction.

that said

/appropriate response.

soup ill pm you i cant be fucked to continue this shit in here or via pm

ip ill send you a reply now.

anyone else ill see about sorting out a paypal for this if you continue to have trouble with it.

ps. soup this is a friend of a friends kid he doesn't have to be my son or my brother, he deserves a chance just like anybody else. /endhippybullshit