My girl's 21st birthday - vacation ideas

nsmbfan

yeah we live together. why else would i trick off money.

made me laff: 10n5fg9.png

and if she was a boo jank, i'd be right there with ya pal. but karmas a bitch son, you're gonna end up on maury talmbout "YOU ARE THE FATHER!"

then that 30 yr old cat who's been strappin up cuz he knows the game is gonna dance off stage right

anyways, /closethread

she JUST got put on probation from a dwi case last year. so getting caught drinking in new orleans on probation (even just a public intoxication) is not a good look. vacation over before it began.

maybe just go to austin and lay low with friends. MAAAYYBE hit sixth street, maybe. but she doesn't wanna chance going to jail over bullshit.

and i'm not thirty yet. and i fuck bitches younger than me cuz they dont have kids or hang ups. in the process i found one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She already is, I have a boo jank right now with a sugar daddy who buys her ridiculous shit and actually thinks that her hot 22 year old pussy is all his.

He pays the bills, and I get the cootie for free.

My Sox fitted goes off to you OP, you dillusional retard.

Your money is probably buying rum, weed, rubbers(not in my case) and so on just for her real dick to enjoy.

So, you're fucking her bareback even though you know for a fact that she's currently fucking at least one other dude? Seems like a great plan.

• Like 1

So, you're fucking her bareback even though you know for a fact that she's currently fucking at least one other dude? Seems like a great plan.

Not everyting is all it seems.

Thanks for your concern though.

You old niggas keep giving younger broads shit, I love hand-me downs.

Also just for a newflash, its hard to find a girl who's fucking just you.

I might be green behind the ears, but I know enough about the other species that if theyre fucking you, chances are they'll do the same for someone else.

And I do wrap my shit for most cooter, im more worried about a fucking baby really but STD's are a bitch too im sure. Thats why you inspect anything you stick your finger, tounge or dick in, half the time youll know if its a no fly zone or not.

But then again worst case scenario happens to me I can always come on here and make a super dope thread about it.