My girl's 21st birthday - vacation ideas

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just wanted to be a naysayer

here's my thoughts on travel:

i rarely get more than 4 or 5 days off in a row, so i don't want to spend 2 days of that time on an airplane.

my passions are good food and travel.

stay at a cheap hotel and eat a few couple hundred dollar meals in BC or the san juan islands, WA.

there are tree house hotels and great escape hotels all over, but thats my taste.

islandception

i could really go for the cheap motel expensive food thing. and of course she's ordering my drinks.

that's would be the plan for new orleans. just eat and drink ourselves to death. still very likely. she wants to go. i can't see the allure of new orleans. its just a run down swamp town with old buildings and a centuries old reason to get naked and piss in the street. we could do that anywhere.

New Orleans is a good time. Amazing restaurants and if you pre-game before you go to bars you won't spend that much. Went about the same time last year and the weather was pretty unbearable there though. You feel gross as fuck by about noon.

Went here every day. The drinks are named after Slim Thug and Eminem and about two of the big ones will get a nurga fucked up.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/daiquiris-bywater

Id just save the money and take my brother or a good buddy on a trip.

But nevermind, you should go ahead and take her somewhere expensive so she can fuck guys her age on your dime and itll make things that much more hilarious.

South America or Vegas ftw though.

Even if she dosent like to/want to gamble there is still a million things to do.

Or if you go to SA in most countries your dollar will stretch alot further, I just think logistics would be easier to stay in the States.

And dont go to fucking Africa, any part for any reason.

I dont have any advice on the where abouts of some premo spots to avoid a mid life crisis.

She already is, I have a boo jank right now with a sugar daddy who buys her ridiculous shit and actually thinks that her hot 22 year old pussy is all his.

He pays the bills, and I get the cootie for free.

My Sox fitted goes off to you OP, you dillusional retard.

Your money is probably buying rum, weed, rubbers(not in my case) and so on just for her real dick to enjoy.

God bless ya.

She already is, I have a boo jank right now with a sugar daddy who buys her ridiculous shit and actually thinks that her hot 22 year old pussy is all his.

He pays the bills, and I get the cootie for free.

My Sox fitted goes off to you OP, you dillusional retard.

Your money is probably buying rum, weed, rubbers(not in my case) and so on just for her real dick to enjoy.

God bless ya.

God bless ya :lol:

I think they live together though; I always assumed nsmb was mid to late 20s, but based on some of the reactions he must be cracking 30 unbeknownst to me because I don't fuck around with Tinychat or any of that weird stuff.