Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie cans

naked zombie gets offed by cops for eating a mans face on the side of a miami freeway.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/26/naked-man-eating-victims-face-killed-miami_n_1548359.html

"The officer...approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man's head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him.

The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots."

^^just further proof that the world is in fact coming to an end.

mandatory teets

245y5c4.jpg

sqqkue.jpg

281rc0j.jpg

• Like 1

When he was faced with the officers ultimatum he chose to look death in the face and embrace it.

Continue eating face / live.

Apparently the dude had issues making rational decisions :scrambled:

lecter0103.jpg

the face of a man whose face was faced with another face looking for face

face

STAR WARS

Dirty cops...let's take a harder look at that surveillance footage. Pretty sure they didn't even audibly warn him before shooting. Makes me fucking sick, all that fat cop and his buddies are probably celebrating that cold blooded murder and won't see a single day of desk duty. I bet they'll spend their whole careers remembering it and laughing about it though. Further proof that the only good or useful pig is a dead one.

i hate cops as much as a black person

but start actin all zombie in my neighborhood and get met with a hail of gunfire, save the questions.

but after asking questions, the police realized it was just another world star hip hop fan on PCP who just got done playing the new resident evil.

• Like 1

sqqkue.jpg

the dude should of been eating these things, with them being all looking like an old mans head.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now