where the fuck

j3di

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fantabulous idea #79

im goig to invent a helmet which you wear whilst watching tv or while your in the living room that has attatched to it 1-5 cords (like the bungee shit your mom used to use as a leash so you wouldent take off in the mall when you wer 5) and at the end of the cords you attach you vcr remote, your dvd remote, your tv remote and so on and so forth...so this type of shit doesnt happen.

i need to patent these ideas.

Originally posted by j3di

fantabulous idea #79

im goig to invent a helmet which you wear whilst watching tv or while your in the living room that has attatched to it 1-5 cords (like the bungee shit your mom used to use as a leash so you wouldent take off in the mall when you wer 5) and at the end of the cords you attach you vcr remote, your dvd remote, your tv remote and so on and so forth...so this type of shit doesnt happen.

i need to patent these ideas.

good idea but the helmet would have to be made out of kevlar and have a visor. to prevent people in the room from grabing the remote of there choice pulling it and stretching the bungee then releasing it to smah into your head/face/grill. :idea:

good point...but the remotes COULD fly in any direction so your whole body could be at risk...im gunna start a prototype full body suit once i get the grant...

high five to me for killing an already unfunny thread

Archived