Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
abcs

great video. French Girl, nice ass, hoola hooping, and nips (kindaSFW)

I was expecting the actual link to be something involving human shit, Norwegian kids, or a claw hammer. I appreciate your honesty.

would rape also...what's the story with these frenchies anyways? can anyone clarify the

"Easy" scale? do they like blacks...? might my dream of penetrating one come true if

i visited and played the cool guy like really really hard...? the questions are endless. and my

penis is forever hard, for you, french gurls. one day. one day. forever love, noestradimbus.\

ps. my buddies going to france land tmrw. with his ol' lady. shdoops. i hate him.

would rape also...what's the story with these frenchies anyways? can anyone clarify the

"Easy" scale? do they like blacks...? might my dream of penetrating one come true if

i visited and played the cool guy like really really hard...? the questions are endless. and my

penis is forever hard, for you, french gurls. one day. one day. forever love, noestradimbus.\

ps. my buddies going to france land tmrw. with his ol' lady. shdoops. i hate him.

french girls are very perceptive and have clammy hands

to land one you'll have to be modest and a genuinely legit guy

Your best bet would be in a city other than Paris.

Hit up Nîce on the riviera

Parisians are assholes.

Nobody should wear jorts, ever...

....not even some frog slut.

That whole look's a parisian thing. I was at a regular diner in paris and my 19 year old waitress had an afro and was wearing denim overalls and nothing else. Everybody's so hot over there that they just make shit up and it works.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now