Good times with the bacon

SureisShitty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i was painting an alleyway one time maybe ten or 15 feet from the street and a cop rolls right by me and somehow manages to miss me. maybe he just didn't want to deal with me because it was cold or something, idk.not a very interesting or funny story, more like a closecall story if anything. i still kind of think it was funny though, how close he came to catching me but somehow fucked it up.

right under their noses and shit.

well i remember my first beer...(hadto0ner)(even if it doesn't make sense).

Painting a legal spot and cops rolled up, wanted to get us to snitch. Right as I was politely telling them to fuck off 3 grams of the super sticky fall from my pocket onto the shoe of the female cop. It was in Vancouver so we were let off but some shitty luck, I had to laugh.

how did a bag of weed fall out of your pocket onto a shoe? which means you had to have your hands in your pockets, and cops hate that. I'm guessing you were pulling out a cell phone or papers, and it came out with it.LOL. At least you didn't place a bag of coke into a strangers hand while giving them money. LOL I immediately saw it after i pulled my hand away, before they noticed it sitting right on top of the money i ripped the money out of their hands, while saying "oh shit...MY GUM!".

a few people and i were hanging out in an alley behind this one bar... (thats where the entrance is, so theres enough people about smoking cigarettes & shit.. nobody was being shady) just being drunk, laughing, talking shit, etc

a cruiser speeds into the alley with a screeching halt beside us. window rolls down & they glare at us, looking for reasons to hassle (sniffing around & shit) - "whats happening tonight boys? you up to something?"

"no". then we go back to laughing & talking about nothing. they leave. then i drank more & ripped a urinal out of the wall because this one tpwf server was rude to my friend

IT WAS A GOOD SCARE