Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SureisShitty

Good times with the bacon

Anybody ever have some hilarious moments while you're interacting with cops? I was getting searched today after nearly getting caught boxing a tiny ass car and stifled stoned laughter when some papers fell out of my pocket.

Also laughed as I watched the k9 tear up my friends car while cops searched the ground on the right side of it, only to miss the roach on the left.

nothing better than winning against the five oh

i was ten at the time....i can admit it now that i was all about this shit right here.

1990 was some dark times

Thread might have potential with good stories. Cop finding rolling papers, meh. Dog not finding roach of a car that was smoked in, more meh. The dog correctly alerted on the car I guess, it's up to the cop to find what/where, and I would tend to think the scent was greater in the car. Were I more motivated, I'd repost the pic of the dude pissing in his own mouth to show my disdain.

Ok. I'll play.

Pulled out of my city residence around 3AM to head to my other home, been up for a few days and drank quite a lot of beer/bourbon over the three day weekend. A fair bit of auxiliary medication was ingested over this time fram.

Fairly busy street, but not at 3am. Barely got out of the motorised gate before the red and blue went disco.

Rewind to earlier that weekend. On the Friday I went to stock up on beer, bought ten cartons, four of which I put in the boot of my car. Being an idiot, I completely forgot about them being there, and on the way home I gave it some herbs around a round-a-bout, needless to say, a few bottles smashed in my boot. I cleaned it fairly meticulously, as you'd expect.

Fast forward to the traffic stop.

I blew triple zero, after saying I'd just had a beer - instant red light.

So they started searching my car, called in an extra patrol, took the car to pieces basically. By the time the officer got to the boot, I stated that it would be an idea to be careful in there. So he, eyeballing me at the time, rubbed his hand all over the floor of the boot.

His hand started pissing blood like it owed him money, all over the back of my nice car.

My car was completely clean, I had nothing but a wallet on me, and I was sent on my way - whilst one of the female officers administered bandages to his hand.

• Like 3

Trunk to you, boot to me. But yes, the trunk at the back of the car, glass was still stuck in the carpet and it cut the poor bloke something fierce.

I've never outsmarted the law.

Clever cops are around every corner looking to spread justice and keep america clean. I wish I had something to contribute but all the police I ever run across have immediately circumvented any attempt I made to deceive them with quick wit and tactical maneuvers, they learned through intense training and years and years of unmitigated crime stopping from on the job experience.

i was painting an alleyway one time maybe ten or 15 feet from the street and a cop rolls right by me and somehow manages to miss me. maybe he just didn't want to deal with me because it was cold or something, idk.not a very interesting or funny story, more like a closecall story if anything. i still kind of think it was funny though, how close he came to catching me but somehow fucked it up.

right under their noses and shit.

Pigs are the magical animals that give up ham, pruchutto, pork chops, pork loin, pork rinds, country style/baby backs/St, Louis style ribs, and all the various types of sausages.

To sully the noble hog by associating it with those scumbags with badges is wrong.

some cops tried giving me some grief the other night but I refused a search refused their questions and went home. Cool story bro

Anybody ever have some hilarious moments while you're interacting with cops? I was getting searched today after nearly getting caught boxing a tiny ass car and stifled stoned laughter when some papers fell out of my pocket.

Also laughed as I watched the k9 tear up my friends car while cops searched the ground on the right side of it, only to miss the roach on the left.

nothing better than winning against the five oh

When you said boxing a car I autmatically thought this...

but then I realized you meant hot boxing

I've never outsmarted the law.

Clever cops are around every corner looking to spread justice and keep america clean. I wish I had something to contribute but all the police I ever run across have immediately circumvented any attempt I made to deceive them with quick wit and tactical maneuvers, they learned through intense training and years and years of unmitigated crime stopping from on the job experience.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You naive cop defending retard.

You guys are sounding like a pair of naive, cop defending, retards

echo_header.jpg

still.jpg

I whispered pigs under my breath when there was like 3 of em walking by at work,

Didnt even look at me.

Those cops didnt want it

used to sell weed at the city park when i was a juvenile.

during lunch i would go down there with an altoids case full of bagged dimes.

one day when i sold my last dime like 20 ft later 2 dudes in suits tackled me all sick. nothing but 3 bills in my pocket. They let me go.

That's when i realized selling small quanities wasnt't worth it. its all about the big time! playa!! DIPSET NIGGA DIPSET!!

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now