The problems that arise from sticking your penis in the wrong vagina.

guerilla925

Before i knew what had happened, her lifeless body lay there, i had strangled her in a fit of rage. Did the neighbors hear? Shit, were the cops coming. I took her cellphone but i knew that they would trace my number eventually and see that i had called her an hour prior to her time of death. I was totally fucked, i drove to my house and grabbed all the cash i had hidden, grabbed my HK .40 and my long rifle, a bunch of clothes and all the food out my fridge. I hit the freeway in a mad panic, knowing it would only be hours before everyone know and my face was all over the news for this shit. I had a place to hide, but it would involve sleeping in a dirty bedroom with cat feces and bed bugs. How long could i last before the cops came gunning for me and i went out in a firefight, shot dead by swat police..

Ok so this didnt really happen, but i had a vivid dream where this was predicted to me.

Long story short, i stuck my penis in the wrong vagina without a jimmyhat. said vagina belongs to an extremely annoying, slightly over weight, psycotic, clingly, emotional female. i should not have done this, but i was drunk off knob creek whiskey and i pretended she was an old high school fling when i was fucking her.

Said vagina claims to be preggerz. I told the vagina that i would pay good money to get the baby sucked out and destroyed in a microwave, i then resorted to calling her a worthless slut bitch who would make a terrible mother, and that even if a crystal ball showed that my kid would become president of the US or some famous ball player, i would STILL get that shit aborted just because i hate looking at the vaginas face so much.

I have had lots of urges to break this chickenheads neck, just straight satisfying fantasies of me strangling her to death. I hate this female so fucking much.

these are the troubles that can arise from sticking your penis in the wrong vagina.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

are there any metal heads in here who want to write a song. i want rob zombie on the lyrics.

how many good men went downnnnn derderderderderderderder(rock music)

Because they went out on the towwwwnn

Found vagina, time to pounddddd

BUT THEY STUCK IT IN THE PINK AND NOT THE BROWWWWWNNNNNNNNN ARRRRRRRR

well....I wouldn't be a complete dick to said Vagina yet, as the alleged sea-monkey is still alive and well within. You are walking a fine line until that alleged prawn is out.

Or you could just employ natures Schmshmorshmon and push her down a flight of stairs.

not the best read, tits or GTFO

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, i dont need to kill anyone.

i called the hoe back, trying to sound busy and angry.

the vaginas basic question was "do you wanna give this a chance"

i told her..."hellll no, you are not fit to be a mother, you drink and party every weekend, i do not want a kid with you, if i want a child it will be with a family, not a drunk dad and a drunk single mom. If you get the abortion i will pay for it and take you to panda express afterwards"

jokes on her because i dont have any plans of taking her to panda express.

• Like 2

im white, but i live close to trailer parks.

i just dont like babies. or preggos.

Miss+Pregnant+Contest-01.jpg

but seriously somewhere there is a happy little whiteboy who just avoided decades of headaches. thank god for abortions.

she hasnt done it yet, but she seems in agreement to get abortion now. i guess i didnt make it clear enough that i dont want to pursue relationship with her, now she knows concrete why.

oh and she also banged/blew like 10 of my homeboys so thats a little fact i forgot to mention. i would have been the laughingstock of my social circle for fathering a child with this slut. i already had to keep my smack smacks on the downlow.

i have no idea how to upload. they are in my cellphone in our text message history and they are a month old so for some reason i cant click on them. do you have a photohostinig account i could take a picture and upload it to that. they seriously arent even worth it, just pasty white girl flab in pink panties. i couldnt even get a nut off to it. her body is not attractive to me.

jokes on her, because i got a nut off, and she has to kill a baby inside of her.

feel free to steal my song lyrics, thats 500k views on youtube garunteed.

DONT STICK YOUR DICK>>>>>>>IN THE WRONG VAGINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH.