Bachelor party ideas

abcs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
After more careful reading and further information by you.... sounds like they're trying to use you.

The good news is if you made it a disaster on purpose and take flicks, this thread could become epic.

Im in favor of midget tranny strippers at chuckie cheese, as long as you flick it.

In all fairness to dude. Hes an ok guy. Religious type people. This broad just got his head twisted up for no good reason. It's a travesty how bad she does and has done him. He puts up with it. Ergot I can't really respect him. When I found out he was marrying the broad it made it that much harder to take him serious. Even though none of you know either of us I wont go into detail. It still seems wrong to discuss it. If anyone is trying to use me its his fiance. Completely brushing him off because the shit his girl does doesn't seem like the answer. Fact that he hasn't really made any effort to grab a beer or take in a ball game tho makes it hard for me to want go out of my way for him at this point.

Get smashed, take a lot of lsd then go low impact paintballing with topless strippers.

fantastic idea i like the possibilities

Now my future br0 in law rented a charter fishing boat on lake michigan. We are camping out, getting twasted, and fishing for his bachelor party. Pretty excited for that.

This guy im supposed to plan the party with. Only met him a couple times. If i handed him a bunch of money for party yey he would show up with stones instead

fishing boat seems legit. now i just need some tasty treats

• Like 1