Bachelor party ideas

abcs

I hardly see the guy anymore. Last place I want to be is their wedding. I dont especially like his fiance. I'm supposed to do a toast, now fiance is telling me i need to help their other friend with the bachelor party. Would be different if i was close friends with dude but its becoming more and more inconvenient. So... Ive narrowed it down to 2 choices.

clown, bowling alley and pizza?

tranny strippers and pizza?

Also seeking suggestions. Thx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

coolest B Party i ever heard of was done in CUBA

they had a blast, even got stuck there and the bride had to arrange to get them on a plane via a canadian travel agent after they missed the flight to the wedding, which was in the carribbean

Id just tell them to fuck off.

If you can put up with it enough, then id just not waste an awesome idea on this fool and do

something simple, yet extravagent that would benefit me.

Rent a venue, get a bartender(s), get some bands and strippers to show up and enjoy the blow,booze, and booty.

If its too big of a problem he can plan his own shit, if you can throw your life away you'd best be the one to plan your last day of freedom.

coolest B Party i ever heard of was done in CUBA

they had a blast, even got stuck there and the bride had to arrange to get them on a plane via a canadian travel agent after they missed the flight to the wedding, which was in the carribbean

Details on Cuba party are requested.

underspend the funds allotted & keep the rest

Heres the thing. Thats probably the reason my help has been volunteered by his fiance in the first place... For me to provide funds... Would be different if they called from time to time to catch up. They pretty much blew me off most the times I tried to get us together recently. I don't even know any of his friends. We met at school. I was throwing him gas money to give me rides to class. Went to some shows with them, we used chill more. Along the way its become harder to respect the guy considering alot of personal shit hes confided in me and some observations i've made as well.

So... rent a chucky cheese then?

Midget tranny stripperhands

bathsalts

keg of busch ice and brunts of mex dirt weed

hmm if dudes not even a close friend and all you're doin is funding the party. stop the planning, what about his other friends? shit roll up a blunt have him pick u up and drive u to a strip club; smoke it on the way and then be like theres the atm

party on..

*related*

i have to throw one for my best friend. im not the best man and neither is his other best friend but

somehow the real best man got us to help him plan but hasnt done shit for planning or even returned calls/emails.

so its starting to feel like his bachelor party may suck and i dont want that shit to be on me. on a recent trip with the groom he said he wants to do something awesome but all his friends are broke.

idk how awesome its really gonna be. more suggestions would help.. strippers booze blow and trees are already on deck just need the right place for all of them to mix together

• Like 1

*related*

i have to throw one for my best friend. im not the best man and neither is his other best friend but

somehow the real best man got us to help him plan but hasnt done shit for planning or even returned calls/emails.

so its starting to feel like his bachelor party may suck and i dont want that shit to be on me. on a recent trip with the groom he said he wants to do something awesome but all his friends are broke.

idk how awesome its really gonna be. more suggestions would help.. strippers booze blow and trees are already on deck just need the right place for all of them to mix together

Rent a cabin or something of the sort. Naw mean?

After more careful reading and further information by you.... sounds like they're trying to use you.

The good news is if you made it a disaster on purpose and take flicks, this thread could become epic.

Im in favor of midget tranny strippers at chuckie cheese, as long as you flick it.

Combine ideas, order a pizza and a stripper, take turns climbing in & out of her like a clown car, then put 3 fingers in her like a bowling ball and roll her out the door.

And/or, get one of those strippers that shoots ping pong balls with her vagina.

• Like 1

Heres the thing. Thats probably the reason my help has been volunteered by his fiance in the first place... For me to provide funds... Would be different if they called from time to time to catch up. They pretty much blew me off most the times I tried to get us together recently. I don't even know any of his friends. We met at school. I was throwing him gas money to give me rides to class. Went to some shows with them, we used chill more. Along the way its become harder to respect the guy considering alot of personal shit hes confided in me and some observations i've made as well.

So... rent a chucky cheese then?

Midget tranny stripperhands

bathsalts

keg of busch ice and brunts of mex dirt weed

Did that nurga help u when you got robbed?? No

Has wifey shown any interest? No

Using your own funds? No

Fuck you no party

yeah... in all fairness, fuck this guy

his wedding day too

Now my future br0 in law rented a charter fishing boat on lake michigan. We are camping out, getting twasted, and fishing for his bachelor party. Pretty excited for that.

This guy im supposed to plan the party with. Only met him a couple times. If i handed him a bunch of money for party yey he would show up with stones instead