My girlfriend is being cool as fuck

kaes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My girlfriend is being a fucking cunt

So here's what happened. She is a Caps fan, I am a Bruins fan. Obviously they beat us in the playoff series. I enjoy watching the caps win, no big deal, I don't make a huge deal about sports I just like watching hockey. I get off work (a tough day) she's all happy and Im all tired, she has been home from her job for 2 1/2 hours. I just walked in. She's bubbly and chipper and I just want to lay down and read some shit online about an ex professional motorcycle thief who's giving advice on reddit on how to secure your bike blah blah blah. her: "Baby lets go watch the caps game at the bar!" me: "eh, I could stand to loaf around the house for another hour or two, maybe I'll meet you there and get some food." her: "but I never wanna go out and your always trying to get me outta the house." me: "ok, I'll go. give me just a few minutes to decompress"......

At the bar Im still kinda not wanting to be there but Im playing along, all her hockey friends are there. All dudes, mostly my friends as well. Married guys, good friends, etc etc, not threatening in an "I'll steal your girl manner at all," its chill. First period ends, they go outside to smoke. Im writing an email then I go outside. "Hey Kaiser your girl wanted to know if she could get a pass from you if she was able to fuck Brooks Laich!" Me: kinda irked but not reacting "yeah as long as I can tape it and put it on the internet to ruin her life." Harharhar. They go back in and she does not like this one bit. We watch the game and on the ride home she's all like "youre cranky as hell fuck you" and Im like "look you sent one of your guy friends out to ask me if you could fuck another man, can't you see how I wouldn't find that funny considering your keen enough to realize that Im not in a good mood?" and then the bitch switch ensues...... I just eat it for the ride home and don't say shit, we get home and she gets in the living room to watch the final period while I go upstairs like a bitch to do some work on the computer. She comes up there and starts bitching at me, Im just trying to watch dumb tv and fuck off with my work for a bit. All the sudden she decides its time for her to go to bed and tells me to turn off the tv, the lights, and go work downstairs. Thats when I turned on some Baroness, and flipped the TV back on and decided I was gonna be a real asshole for a few minutes. Then I posted this stupid thing and went downstairs.

Sounds like you're the one who was being a cunt.

Gonna have to side with the chica on this one, bro.

She prob just wanted a tiny bit of attention. If you don't want to do something (like go out to watch hockey) play with her boobs for a while (pay attention to her for at least a minute, have I said this?)

In other words, rape her the next time she bothers you

Chicks are always testing you.

Either you swallow your pride on a regular basis and agree with whatever they say and let it pass

Or stand your ground and start a fight that they'll remember forever and use against you in 6 months.

It's up to you.

This sums up everything u need to know about relationships with women.. well its nice to be back! Was in the physic hospital on a 5150 over the weekend! How u nurgas been?

C0m3 at m3 br0!

In a figurative sense, if it was a 360 she'd be in the same position she was in.

She's in the opposite, figuratively.

In order for her to do a 360 she would of had to have been a cunt, been cool as fuck, then back to being a cunt again.

It's okay dude, we all make mistakes.

Like sometimes I take a shit and don't realize I clogged the toilet until a few hours later.

Just be happy you didn't fuck up like I did and end up loosing half your shit. Oh, and the baby momma drama is awesome too.

Baddecisionsoner

i always tell my peoples to take the baby and flee to south america before they get hemmed up like that

i even help 'em find good deals on airfare

nurgas need a good friend like me

I really can not believe that I signed in and dealt with that Dr Pepper ad popping up everytime I scroll over it and I read every post in this thread and I still did not see Kaiser's girl noods.

Ch 0 is either growing up or falling off. Either way, I am disappoint.

CILONE = signing off

since we're on the topic of crazy chicks...

i was hollerin' at one of my customer's. she was half mexican, half puerto rican, cute AND thick! so i was asking her what she was doing for valentines day, and she said that she's not doing anything, cuz "you shouldn't need a special day to show your significant other that you care about them." so i told her, "that's what lonley bitter people say" and she laughed and i told her lets go get drinks. she was down, we exchanged numbers, and that evening my phone crashed, and her number didn't get backed up to my g-mail acct. so i never called her, she never called me.

a week later she comes into my job, and in front of my boss and co-workers she starts ranting and raving bout how i'm a liar, and i aint got no money cuz i didnt take her out for drinks like we agreed upon, and bla bla bla. just making a scene at the store.

she still comes into the dealer once in while, she tries to ignore me, but i just look at her and smile. i still wanna smash tho.

to make a long story short.... crazy wimminz.