My girlfriend is being cool as fuck

kaes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My girlfriend is being a fucking cunt

i want to kick her to the curb so bad but we've been together for 2 years and she lives with me. Yeah I love her but fuck her whenever she's like this. fuck fuck fuck her I seriously considered punching her in the head as she was falling asleep after she kicked me out of the bedroom

• Like 1

So here's what happened. She is a Caps fan, I am a Bruins fan. Obviously they beat us in the playoff series. I enjoy watching the caps win, no big deal, I don't make a huge deal about sports I just like watching hockey. I get off work (a tough day) she's all happy and Im all tired, she has been home from her job for 2 1/2 hours. I just walked in. She's bubbly and chipper and I just want to lay down and read some shit online about an ex professional motorcycle thief who's giving advice on reddit on how to secure your bike blah blah blah. her: "Baby lets go watch the caps game at the bar!" me: "eh, I could stand to loaf around the house for another hour or two, maybe I'll meet you there and get some food." her: "but I never wanna go out and your always trying to get me outta the house." me: "ok, I'll go. give me just a few minutes to decompress"......

At the bar Im still kinda not wanting to be there but Im playing along, all her hockey friends are there. All dudes, mostly my friends as well. Married guys, good friends, etc etc, not threatening in an "I'll steal your girl manner at all," its chill. First period ends, they go outside to smoke. Im writing an email then I go outside. "Hey Kaiser your girl wanted to know if she could get a pass from you if she was able to fuck Brooks Laich!" Me: kinda irked but not reacting "yeah as long as I can tape it and put it on the internet to ruin her life." Harharhar. They go back in and she does not like this one bit. We watch the game and on the ride home she's all like "youre cranky as hell fuck you" and Im like "look you sent one of your guy friends out to ask me if you could fuck another man, can't you see how I wouldn't find that funny considering your keen enough to realize that Im not in a good mood?" and then the bitch switch ensues...... I just eat it for the ride home and don't say shit, we get home and she gets in the living room to watch the final period while I go upstairs like a bitch to do some work on the computer. She comes up there and starts bitching at me, Im just trying to watch dumb tv and fuck off with my work for a bit. All the sudden she decides its time for her to go to bed and tells me to turn off the tv, the lights, and go work downstairs. Thats when I turned on some Baroness, and flipped the TV back on and decided I was gonna be a real asshole for a few minutes. Then I posted this stupid thing and went downstairs.

• Like 2

Who can't speak on this shit homie, and you're 30?

Women have two things in common

Their snatch feels good and they're insane.

If you feel you're to the point that one night you might slip up and actually

fuck her up, whether she is that nuts or not its still a bad look, and id say its time to

split. If she lives with you tell her to GTFO and go back to her parents or siblings house.

Explain the situation, and make her kick rocks.

Of course the day of will suck, but after that its liberation.

Have a threesome with an Asian and an albino to make yourself feel better afterwards.

this is at least once a week we have blow out fights where I tell her moving in together was a bad call and we may be happier living elsewhere. At this point she's swearing up and down that I'll finally get what I want and this is the last straw and she's moving out which in her mind means that were done. This will not occur, what will occur is me saying sorry and I love you and I don't REALLY want you to move out I just don't want to live like this and keep on fighting etc etc. I don't REALLY want her to move out, though I do REALLY want my life at home to be tolerable and peaceful and if she fucks up like she did this evening to own up to it and just apologize so we can move on. She could have lit the damn house on fire but if I so much as insinuate that she fucked up it all hell.

take this from a canadian...

bitches dont know shit about hockey.

they may think they know, but they dont.

unless you got you a bull dyke masculine bitch.

in which case i feel bad for you son.

she doesnt. which is really annoying, today I had to explain to her what a PK was and then she said "well yeah, I know that. who calls it a PK? hah abrevs"

you need to put her in her place. she will always test you to see if you can. Its built into them, they are fucking crazy but you have to man the fuck up and put her there.

When she acts like a cunt, which if you are lucky is only a couple times a week, you need to exercise your dominance at these times.

You know that saying "who wears the pants", well she is going to test and check if you are wearing them often. If she tests and you back down, you do a role reversal and she is now in the dominant position of the relationship.

If you have balls, that is not where you will be comfortable day to day.

good luck there buddy. Women are the fucking devil, but goddamn, what are you gonna do.