Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bourgeoisie

A 13-Year-Old's Slavery Analogy Raises Some Uncomfortable Truths in School

I dunno about all that, but it really annoys me when people think that only whites can be racist. I have dealt with a ton of otherwise educated and decent people who are part of that school of thought, and the shit drives me nuts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T read the posts. Reading the posts so you understand context would make way too much sense for you.

Let me help you catch up. Right now you're calling me a racist for naming statistical facts about black people and saying my argument has no merit because a.) you couldn't be bothered to actually read it and b.) think im a racist. Meanwhile youre defending the right of a 13 year old to be wildly racist and accuse her white teachers of making her a slave. So lets get this straight: 13 year old raving racist black girl who blames whitey for all her problems: beacon of hope. White guy, telling stories about shit that ACTUALLY HAPPENED.... racist.

Come out with it. You think every other culture is allowed to be racist EXCEPT WHITE PEOPLE. . You sir are the real racist here. TUT TUT FOR SHAME.

Lol.. I don't even know where to start with this… not sure if I should be offended, amused or flattered that you think im a dude…

But um… Yeah sir, yes sir, you are right and I am wrong and your derogatory manner towards black people (in this thread alone) definitely makes me a racist.

I am very sorry and I promise never to talk about anything ever again.

For the record, I know plenty of racists… Some have skin like mine, some do not (go ahead and make assumptions on how you perceive that be be, also)….

I do not tolerate racism on any level. And if you're stupid enough to think I'm defending something just by discussing it then I'll just leave you alone to stew in that.

Have fun!

Lol.. I don't even know where to start with this… not sure if I should be offended, amused or flattered that you think im a dude…

But um… Yeah sir, yes sir, you are right and I am wrong and your derogatory manner towards black people (in this thread alone) definitely makes me a racist.

I am very sorry and I promise never to talk about anything ever again.

For the record, I know plenty of racists… Some have skin like mine, some do not (go ahead and make assumptions on how you perceive that be be, also)….

I do not tolerate racism on any level. And if you're stupid enough to think I'm defending something just by discussing it then I'll just leave you alone to stew in that.

Have fun!

You know what your problem is? You're a woman brainwashed with this pseudo feminist crap from too many talk shows convincing you that men and women think differently, so if man says this, then a woman must take up an opposing position.

I dont know what color your skin is. It doesnt matter. You're an american woman, which sums up all your countless insecurities and self destructive character flaws nicely. You need to get some real world perspective. Everywhere is racist. Every culture is racist. I was raised by chinese people. My best friend's japanese. My coworker who i've known since highschool is black. MY roommate is indian. I hang out with mexicans that like to do mexican things like show off their hunting knives in fancy restaurants without thinking what the table of upstanding white folk might think next to us. The only one that pretends not to be racist is you. You think being politically correct and turning a blind eye to racism makes you less ignorant? Lets see what you just did: You avoided any real conversation about your shitty article. You missed the fact that everyone in here was making jokes. You went straight for defending a little racist girl WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY DISMISSIVELY LABELING everyone a racist. Clearly you have no problem labeling people and being dismissive to views other than your own, yet you have a problem with me for supposedly the same thing. None of that makes sense, but making sense doesn't matter to you because you're a woman.

Here's the funny thing. You wont admit you were wrong about EVERYTHING because admitting you're wrong isnt in your female hardwiring. You're so caught up in your own bullshit that losing a fucking thread discussion would feel like a demotion in the social hierarchy of stupid girls, which is SO important to all of you. Logic doesnt get your vagina wet. It runs on emotions, insecurity and paranoia, just like your brain.

Try to think like a man for a second and be logical. Read your first response to me again. Realize you made a typical female error in logic, shrug it off and take your cunt for a walk.

Oh and here's something to think about before you call me a racist again. Do you know where the term "nigger" comes from? There was this black guy who was acting like a nigger, so they called him a nigger. True story.

Women. Do I need to say more?

You know what your problem is? You're a woman brainwashed with this pseudo feminist crap from too many talk shows convincing you that men and women think differently, so if man says this, then a woman must take up an opposing position.

I dont know what color your skin is. It doesnt matter. You're an american woman, which sums up all your countless insecurities and self destructive character flaws nicely. You need to get some real world perspective. Everywhere is racist. Every culture is racist. I was raised by chinese guys. My best friend's japanese. My coworker who i've known since highschool is black. MY roommate is indian. I hang out with mexicans that like to do mexican things like show off their hunting knives in fancy restaurants without thinking what the table of upstanding white folk might think next to us. The only one that pretends not to be racist is you. You think being politically correct and turning a blind eye to racism makes you less ignorant? Lets see what you just did: You avoided any real conversation about your shitty article. You missed the fact that everyone in here was making jokes. You went straight for defending a little racist girl WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY LABELING everyone a racist. Clearly you have no problem labeling people and being dismissive to views other than your own.

Here's the funny thing. You wont admit you were wrong about EVERYTHING because admitting you're wrong isnt in your hardwiring. You're so caught up in your own bullshit that losing a fucking thread discussion would feel like a demotion in the social hierarchy of stupid girls. Your vagina doesnt run on logic. It runs on emotions, insecurity and paranoia.

Try to think like a man for a second and be logical. Read your first response to me again. Realize you made a typical female error, shrug it off and take your cunt for a walk.

Women. Do I need to say more?

well, no. but you did! thank you for sharing! you seem to know a lot about women!

I feel bad that I've upset you (must be that stupid vagina of mine, compassion is in our "hardwiring" or so i've heard)… and I feel ULTRA bad (for you) that the thoughts of a 13 year old girl have your knickers in a knot.

:lol:

and LOL at me watching talk shows! sorry darl... not my scene.

Sweetie, women can't upset men, because they cant get words to form logical sentences.

And OF COURSE that's not your scene... jesus.

Reminds me of this broad...

Also, "compassion?!" You're being COMPASSIONATE to a community of racist people! Why is that ok if you hate racism? Wait, I know why. It's because you pity them for being less fortunate than you. You pity them for being black, poor, and uneducated. That's not compassion, that's liberal guilt and patronizing. AND you fail to realize that they're poor and uneducated BECAUSE THEY'RE RACIST. That little 13 year old girl is fucked. She's not going to go to college and get along with white classmates and white teachers. She's not going to get a job and work for a white boss or respect white clients, customers, and coworkers. SHES FUCKED. And her parents were fucked for the same reasons. The MOST IMPORTANT lesson for anyone to learn is taught in kindergarten/preschool: HOW TO BE SOCIAL. This girl doesnt have it, and she's living in a community that supports her antisocial behavior. That community is raising failure. This isnt a socio-economic issue. Its a cultural one.

Sweetie, women can't upset men, because they cant get words to form logical sentences.

And OF COURSE that's not your scene... jesus.

Reminds me of this broad...

Also, "compassion?!" You're being COMPASSIONATE to a community of racist people! Why is that ok if you hate racism? Wait, I know why. It's because you pity them for being less fortunate than you. You pity them for being black, poor, and uneducated. That's not compassion, that's liberal guilt and patronizing. AND you fail to realize that they're poor and uneducated BECAUSE THEY'RE RACIST. That little 13 year old girl is fucked. She's not going to go to college and get along with white classmates and white teachers. She's not going to get a job and work for a white boss or respect white clients, customers, and coworkers. SHES FUCKED. And her parents were fucked for the same reasons. The MOST IMPORTANT lesson for anyone to learn is taught in kindergarten/preschool: HOW TO BE SOCIAL. This girl doesnt have it, and she's living in a community that supports her antisocial behavior. That community is raising failure. This isnt a socio-economic issue. Its a cultural one.

Woah! Back that truck up, Master of the Universe!

It is YOU I feel sorry for (now, even more so... upsetting you with my topic of discussion and vagina).

I was not referring to the girl in the story when I previously mentioned compassion. Is that clear?

I for one am glad to see that a thread about racism has evolved to a thread about sexism. Probably should merge it with the one about science versus religion to make the troika complete.

Woah! Back that truck up, Master of the Universe!

It is YOU I feel sorry for (now, even more so... upsetting you with my topic of discussion and vagina).

I was not referring to the girl in the story when I previously mentioned compassion. Is that clear?

As long as you didnt misguide some of that compassion towards niggers I think we've found some common ground. Glad we cleared that up. Now how do you feel about jews?

i would like to request a comment from gucci mane laflare regarding women's equality, please.

i would like to request a comment from gucci mane laflare regarding women's equality, please.

Good question!

I want to get his views on "real" Africans. They generally think American "niggas" are stupid and retards. I want to know if the feeling is mutual.

niggers and black people are not the same just so we are clear .. same goes for a woman and a bitch .. not sure what bourgeoisie is.. probably somewhere in the middle ..

jews still think the messiah is coming ..

Are there any physical differences between a cracker, honky, and a averag white guy? I just want to know in case I come across one.

i think we dissused this already. all white people are the same according to niggers or is it the niggaz .. i forget

black-panther-party_george-zimmerman_bounty.jpg

my city is to far behind the times. the city school district has so many other problems, but sadly racism is the one issue that will make most of the problems stay problems.

you don't need to be a specific race to learn or to be taught or to be rich or poor.

the family structure is a huge issue in the city schools. teachers can't be accountable for everything. making your kids care about learning and not being a complete self absorbed piece of shit seems to far beyond most parents comprehension.

Meanwhile in Ohio...

"White arayan race to save our children from 'mongloroids' and the negros and jews."

I want to be an aryan so I can end every sentence with "and jews." I also wish i knew what a mongloroid was. I know what a mongoloid is. Its the brand of BMX i had as a kid.

If you live in an anti-jew area can you remind the christians that they're a bunch of jews. Thanks.