MUL crew site?

retard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Porcheezee

There was a death in the MUL family- thats why we shut down the graff section temporarily. Look for it to be back up within a month, with a whole new layout. JIB- you don't know what you're talking about. and spinkick, please don't give the link out... they will all be back on shortly revamped and with about 2000 new flicks. certain writers aren't in the crew any longer because of personal reasons. New writers are in the crew because of personal reasons. We continue to expand...

Made u look empire- Chicago, Indianapolis, Philadelphia, New York, Oslo, Copenhagen.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest suckafree

coming soon

i don't know but now if you click on the graffiti or the bboy link you get a dope ass intro... those dudes are on some shit!!

madeulook.com

i just came from the madeulook.com site and there new b-boy section is dope as hell i saw the galleries, there off the wall, and the comming soon for the graf section is dope ass all hell to, i cant wait to see what they have up there sleeves this time before they shut down there web site, i couldve sworn they had over 3,000 flix thats alot to me ......and i e-mailed the guy in charge and he said that the last site had nothing on this new one so im getting ready not to go out for a week to look through the whole thing.:king:

i cant stop

i keep looking at there new comming soon and i dont know what they mean by all that stuff, but i know there going to do a good job, so far i can tell the new designer is dope the last one they had kinda had no skills if wasnt for the flix that site would of sucked, im glad they got that new guy.:king:

clean traINS

when i went to chicago last summer i saw a transit train on some elevated tracks and i saw a mul top to bottom rolling since then ive been a big fan i think they need t opost that graf section already.:king:

• 1 month later...
Guest STONER DBM

is slope mul the same slope tahts been in boston?...i met the mul slope at a b-boy show in providence he showed me his flix and shit...good stuff...i was just wondering if it was the same cat.......

• 11 months later...

Archived