Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LEVEL 75 PALADIN

Drugs & the DRE Program at Peavey Plaza (Cops giving free drugs/rides/smokes/lunches)

This is some of the most bizarre shit I've ever seen.

"Video documentation by local activists and independent media shows that police officers and county deputies from across Minnesota have been picking up young people near Peavey Plaza for a training program to recognize drug-impaired drivers. Multiple participants say officers gave them illicit drugs and provided other incentives to take the drugs. The Occupy movement, present at Peavey Plaza since April 7th, appears to be targeted as impaired people are dropped off at the Plaza, and others say they've been rewarded for offering to snitch on the movement."

Warning this video is long.

Bunny.jpg

I bet we can turn this thread into another intellectual debate about the merits and drawbacks of police if we try real hard

Do you people not have random breath testing/mouth swab road blocks over there? I pretty much think EVERYONE else on the road is on drugs.

tumblr_leza3i3M7r1qztjn5o1_500.jpg

Lets watch this video.

8h6pD.png

TLDW

i think im indifferent to it tax money wise but if a cop came up and asked me to participate it'd be the most simple "hell no" response.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now