Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆

McLovin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Corpseinarugthat's dope brother. I might have some questions for you. I just flipped my plants tonight. I'm feeling the growing pains making the transition from hid to led. I started something like 35 seeds and straight roasted about 24 of them in the seedling stage lol. 

Sounds good dude, let me know! Seeds can be very fickle but there are ways of increasing success rates - at this point I can normally get 17-18/20 to pop under normal conditions. Super easy protip on that one is get like 4-5 ply of paper towel, moisten it (not wet, but moist - I fucked that up plenty) and fold it up, put the seeds right in the crease and put that in a plastic ziplock bag but keep a significant air hole - check them once or twice a day and mist them with a spray bottle of it seems like it's getting too dry. Usually you can get them to pop and have the two little baby leaves within 2 or 3 days if dialed in! Super easy and I'm sure you can get it with a bit of practice 🙂 Rockwool cubes are good after that or just putting them straight in the dirt! I think rockwool corrects the root structure so it isn't cockeyed but that may not be a problem in the fist place - I'm just stoned and paranoid haha

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I'd say! Enjoy that shit, bro!

This hurrrrrr is today's project. Rosin carts! Separate from the consult - I just got them down so fucking cold that I had to make some more

20220520_101652.jpg

Edited by Corpseinarug
  • Like 1
  • Props 3

1 minute ago, Corpseinarug said:

DAT FROST THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Only at 5 1/2 weeks, too. She still had time to pack it on. Luckily her two sisters are still nanner free. 

If you are looking for some frost monsters, Copa genetics Icy Grape F2s are absolutely retarded.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I've actually heard a lot of great things about icy grape! I've got a pack of blueberry muffin beans personally coming on it's way now to hopefully drop in my first run with my new RDWC setup! 

End result of me stabbing things with heated needles

20220521_100902.thumb.jpg.b0b8214cae81bf98c75d132e4ca8b1ce.jpg20220521_101204.thumb.jpg.e56980eda5b99b18c6c38e96e55180ee.jpg

Edited by Corpseinarug
  • Like 1
  • Props 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, ndv said:

@BKne yo!  have any questions, this the place to ask.  Enjoy surfing around in the art forums too.  Now go paint something. 

aye das a bet, appreciate ya!

• Like 2

IMG_20220701_124425028.thumb.jpg.1ce4cfea64852c808a893757e6427133.jpg

IMG_20220701_124511857.thumb.jpg.3f2717f2659bf0cb40f8fae2010c7592.jpg

IMG_20220701_124516930.thumb.jpg.ecda191b5f421adcba0bd485d57f7b6f.jpg

Initial Investment

lights                                               $1400

Prebuilt ebb n flow system         $700

DIY ebb n flow system                 $100

Nutrients                                        $300

Electricity (105 days)                    $105

Water (400 gallons)                    ?$100

-------------------------------------------------------------

$2705

Total dry weight harvested        28 ozs

So I'm pretty stoked on this. Cost came out to right under $100 per O of the firest of fire. This next run my overhead will strictly be electricity and water and I'll also be looking to triple my output within the same square footage. 

• Props 3

12 minutes ago, CLICKCLACKONER said:

Been on a t-break since March.  Your yield looks fire @mr.yuck, was that all indoor?

Yep all indoor. Pulling roughly 8 zips per plant. I got a little bird in my ear trying to convince me to build a greenhouse and take my show outside for next season.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IMG_20220801_114637.thumb.jpg.8940249b2c9ff772eec307791bf556b6.jpg

Soooo I've gathered alot of keef recently and have no idea what to do with it besides top off bowls occasionally.. thinking about filling the jar to the top and figuring out something cool to do with it but I got nothing... Any recommendations on what I can do with all this...?

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Hmmmmm.... Looks like about 4-5g of it. Not terrible quality either. I think boofing it is probably the most efficient route. Bar none. DOWN THE HATCH!

But! If you asked me - I personally would make a small chunk of hash out of it - and here's my reasoning behind that.

So keef is essentially 1. The sugar which is really what you want 2. Bits of plant material that are so ground up they'll be very hard to remove them. Now due to that if you pressed it in a rosin press it would come out very dark and kinda nasty to dab as all that plant material is very stuck in there pretty good. Now, Moroccan hash is like pretty much just keef but settled into a bag and kinda melted into itself. It's really easy - take a sandwich bag or the like, use one of the corners (no cutting, twisting or burning required!) and settle the keef into one of the corners. Use the heat of your hand and try to sort of squish in the keef on the corner and work it in there gently so you don't blow the bag out. Once it starts sort of sticking to itself and finally forming a ball, keep it in your hand and just sort of squish it in gently almost like a stress ball. Once it's sort of like a ball, contrary to what I said you do want to cut like the very very top of the bag if you're using a ziploc bag and then try to twist it so it's sort of choking right up on the keef but make sure it's not overtightened so it blows out because the bag is the basis of your form there. After that I like to put a super tight bread tie literally right over the little lump of keef so the bag keeps its shape and it's left to sort of melt and form. From there you want to keep it in very warm conditions but sort of controlled - I made a chunk of moroccan almost identical to this a few months ago for a festival I went to and kept it inside on of those 8oz Kerr jars (ball works too, as long as it's a closed jar so it doesn't dry out) - make sure it's not getting blasted by light because UV and trichomes don't play nice together. The longer you let that bad boy cure the nicer it's going to be - I would personally wait a few weeks at least but by the time you cut the bag open it'll be one giant chunk of hash which is TONS easier than making bubble hash. It seems complicated on text but if I were to tell you how to make it with other methods.....yeah. Get some glasses.

Hope it works out for you and have fun! This shit is great to puff in a bowl all day long. The pic attached is how mine looked before I cut the bag off and let it sit in the jar for another few weeks in like 90f. Usual summer heat, but inside a shoe box so it wasn't getting blasted - if done right that thing will melt down relatively flat like a hockey puck - then just break big ol chunks off and smoke it in blunts, bowls, etc.

20220705_085303[1].jpg

Edited by Corpseinarug
  • Props 1