Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I effing wish.  I had to buy my own shit! Ha  but  I’m still a black market baby     

This is a new plant I’m keeping an eye on because it’s just a great looking plant    (besides them Hazes I have in right now)  plants come to me from the Tissue Culture Lab lookin a bit

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

This is crazy man. We completely skipped having a medical market so there is no infrastructure for production and dispensaries. The government has made it legal to grow your own while they figure out how they are going to tax everything when dispensaries go online in 2023. Lol. The black market is only gonna grow stronger until then.

• Truth 1
40 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

This is crazy man. We completely skipped having a medical market so there is no infrastructure for production and dispensaries. The government has made it legal to grow your own while they figure out how they are going to tax everything when dispensaries go online in 2023. Lol. The black market is only gonna grow stronger until then.

Good for the consumer so long as the grower knows what they're doing and doesn't use chemicals.  In states I've checked out where the state regulates production/distribution I've found things to be a bit pricey, more so when the cost of licensing and such limits who can produce.  When you get down to things like edibles or vapes that may contain other ingredients you can't always find out what those ingredients are.  When I've been to states that let you do what you want how you want I feel like things have been much more chill, go next door to your neighbor and borrow a cup of sugar and a jar of weeds.  If someone there makes their own butter, hash, candy, whatever, you know the process they used and exactly what went into it if you're dealing with someone you know and trust, it's going on in the kitchen at the home next door.  It's growing in their backyard.