⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆

McLovin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

This is crazy man. We completely skipped having a medical market so there is no infrastructure for production and dispensaries. The government has made it legal to grow your own while they figure out how they are going to tax everything when dispensaries go online in 2023. Lol. The black market is only gonna grow stronger until then.

• Truth 1

40 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

This is crazy man. We completely skipped having a medical market so there is no infrastructure for production and dispensaries. The government has made it legal to grow your own while they figure out how they are going to tax everything when dispensaries go online in 2023. Lol. The black market is only gonna grow stronger until then.

Good for the consumer so long as the grower knows what they're doing and doesn't use chemicals.  In states I've checked out where the state regulates production/distribution I've found things to be a bit pricey, more so when the cost of licensing and such limits who can produce.  When you get down to things like edibles or vapes that may contain other ingredients you can't always find out what those ingredients are.  When I've been to states that let you do what you want how you want I feel like things have been much more chill, go next door to your neighbor and borrow a cup of sugar and a jar of weeds.  If someone there makes their own butter, hash, candy, whatever, you know the process they used and exactly what went into it if you're dealing with someone you know and trust, it's going on in the kitchen at the home next door.  It's growing in their backyard.

• 3 weeks later...

can't believe cannabis users are now a full buyable segment for online advertisers.

discovered this today with work -

1210204652_ScreenShot2021-04-27at1_12_01pm.thumb.png.dbcf3bcdbacae65bf9a95f21b76139d2.png

452835479_ScreenShot2021-04-27at1_12_39pm.thumb.png.f40897fec7839bb42e4e44ee0a7428d7.png

1602341896_ScreenShot2021-04-27at1_13_06pm.thumb.png.04cff9b4239e9666899900cd8628dfea.png

More than ever, brands are seeking differentiated sources of data in order to keep their audience insights fresh and moving forward. This commissioned study, conducted by Forrester Consulting among Marketing leaders in the US, examines the pivotal role second-party data plays in strategic planning and exposes a foundational new audience for growth—cannabis and CBD consumers.

As five new states pass legalization measures, it’s clear that cannabis and CBD are no longer niche. Instead, they are becoming an essential part of people’s daily lives and routines. To drive sustainable, long-term growth, brands must orient their media strategies to reflect this reality and find new sources of insight, including second party cannabis and CBD consumer data, that enables more progressive media planning and ad targeting. 

Download the Forrester Opportunity Snapshot to understand:

The role second-party data plays in discovering, knowing and activating audiences
Why brands are interested in cannabis and CBD consumer data as a source of differentiated audience insights
How to identify the right strategic partner to navigate this new data landscape

Edited by Schnitzel
  • LOL! 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I finally decided to pop a few random seeds we have found over the years.  Since we don’t know their origin I figured-fuck it. What’s the worse that could happen. 

15 out of 16 seeds germinated. I was like -

‘wtd am I supposed to do with 15 fucking plants?’ 
they rooted through their start pods also so I was shocked.  

waited for enough root to put in soil 

pitted them up. 

theeeeeeen I worked my 12 hr shifts and forgot about them. I am not going to provide a controlled environment so I’m like -if it lives, it lives.  
welp-we had them in the coolest area in the apt  so they went outta sight outta mind for a few days. 
0D305F78-51FE-458D-B250-456815F6168E.thumb.jpeg.237067b1217d9b37d1e2dbfe506b630d.jpeg1936A0A5-7412-4BC3-81DC-2F7718D0F464.thumb.jpeg.4bd4a401b284e34f0a0f4c4b4d5e2761.jpeg01415189-29C6-4DDA-8FD4-07947C07CF31.thumb.jpeg.4bbd9a4362c1d41b594f2b28b77dae8d.jpeg

and that’s the end of that.   

• Like 1
  • Props 2

30 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@SMdoubleXLhey does the company you work for sell genetics or just consumables? I don’t remember if I’ve asked you this already.

We just barely reached a point where we could sell clones to another grow here and that’s only because they are a new grow.  When your new you have a small smallll time window to get all your genetics and once that window has passed-you can’t bring anymore into your grow. Seeds. Tissue samples, clones. Nothing.   So we wouldn’t normally be able to see to another grow but because we were a supplier for a new grow 

If that makes any sense 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@nicklesndimes yeah for the most part. Seeds have 0 thc or something tiny like a fraction of a percent. In a land of technicalities and gray areas, you are super safe buying seeds from a US based company. If you order from over seas then your package has to go through customs. It can be seized and destroyed in customs. Still you don’t get in any trouble. You just get a letter from customs notifying you that they fucked your shit up and to have a nice day. 

• Props 1