⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆

McLovin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@ndvcould be 

but 

there’s a stronger possibility that it’s years of pheno hunting. and that’s what it seems like upon a light read) 

when you get seeds from a breeder.l and those seeds are all sold as a specific strain  (take for instance,  mine above-Orange Açaí x Menthol) 

we popped 75 seeds of that cultivar. (Orange açaí x Menthol) 

70 of those seeds were successful in germination. 
thats 70 different  kind of plants you are about to see grow. 
even tho they are the same cross, they will all express different  traits (phenos) from their lineage. 
Like sibling with same parents.  One may pull the eye color of a grandparent on one side 4 generations back and another one will have the same body shape of another family member but they are all related. 
So-out of those first  70 plants  we chose qualities that will work in our favor. 
For instance. Seed/plant #30  rooted well, was hardy, not a lot of issues, great node spacing. Great height . Great yield. Etc.  So we kept that plant, and a few others of that batch)  cloned it and produced thousands of that plant #30. 

we have seen some odd leaf formations and branch  mutations and some shit that doesn’t make sense; it happens. Like humans 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

On 2/22/2021 at 4:01 PM, Dark_Knight said:

I smoke every night before bed. I much prefer weaker bud over the high potency bud that’s around now. I like to ease into my high. Not a serious smoker, so maybe that’s why but i wish low grade weed was more available 

Youd have to grow your own, but I did come across a breeder that offered low thc option seed packs (10-13%). I feel the same way. I twist up one of those little cones take a puff and thats it for me.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Never liked the before bed smoke, seems like a waste of a high

I smoke before to help me fall asleep and stay asleep and it works most time. 
started smokin to make getting off opiods less miserable. Kept smokin to sleep, feel mentally elated, to focus, to zone out and stare and think about nothing,  be tolerable to be around (I get uptight), to calm the nausea and calm my stomach when my ulcer is firin up. 

• Like 1

Really I think actual flower makes me super stony and stupid compared to dabs. And it doesn't matter the strain whether it's sativa or indica either. 

I prefer dabs for the lower burnt carbon content. A friend who studied biochem told me that carbon particles have beta radiation and that is what you're gambling with when you smoke. Everytime beta radiation comes into contact with your cells it has a chance of causing a mutation they will end up being cancer. 

this shit bugs me out so I recently started tapering down to dabs only. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1