⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆

McLovin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

It appears Virginia is getting ready to completely bypass the medical market and go straight to recreational in the next few months. This should be interesting seeing as how there is no infrastructure set up to handle the coming demand. I thought for sure Virginia would be the last state to hop on board with any of this.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

7 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

It appears Virginia is getting ready to completely bypass the medical market and go straight to recreational in the next few months. This should be interesting seeing as how there is no infrastructure set up to handle the coming demand. I thought for sure Virginia would be the last state to hop on board with any of this.

I imagine it would be affected by how the law is written, like it's legal for all but can anyone grow/distribute? I've been to a state or 2 that said fuck it, it's legal for everyone and that's it, no other regulations, I haven't seen any supply/demand problems when visiting those places.

• Truth 1

So it seems that gov northam is at least somewhat grounded in reality. He made a comment to the affect of he realizes that the state will be dealing with a very well established black market. I think this was in reference to the amount they were going to tax it. Tax it, but dont tax it too high to where people wont buy it from the government. Id also be interested to see if we do independently owned dispensaries or if the state plans to dish out weed like they dish out liquor through government stores.

Virginia has perfected the art of nickle and diming its residents to death. Im sure for a fee you will be able to grow your own.

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/6/2021 at 10:10 PM, SMdoubleXL said:
My reviews -feedback on the weed I had hands in growing. (I keep a running notebook like these for most strains we try) 

Moved the discussion over to give this thread a bump.  First, nice to see the use of a bong or water pipe.  Curious what your fav strains are, whether you had a hand in them or not.  

For me, off the top of my head I really like Bubblegum, and Blue Cheese.  

Erybody shout out yo favorite weed

• Like 1

Learning my stains and all that is pretty new to me-I have only been smokin  under five years years now. my fav out of that list in which I did have my hand in is that Jet Fuel Gelato x Menthol. What a great day smoker.  

others that I have not grown-

def

Presidential OG 

Gorrilla Glue #4 

and we got some fire ass Gelato a while back but never again 

hands down tho -Wedding came from our Tissue Culture grower. Insanely clean. Grown v well. 
I use the bong-and it’s a silicon one because A-I can’t break it

B- with my facial palsy, the silicon  allows a good seal. I can’t form my lips around a blunt/joint/most pipes 

and I’m a flower girl. I love a good flower sesh. Jus recently started adding wax to the night time bowl occasionally 

I think these are Jet Fuel Gelato X Menthol. 
6BA6A161-8AD8-4509-B696-974A2A17F1BF.thumb.jpeg.6d501bc9ca4b0a7d4f171c72c79b0b53.jpeg

B3D98255-8F34-4D79-9130-41D9B86A336D.thumb.jpeg.b972ece45ae5337dbaedc53aeb07d4b5.jpeg

CECDC99B-3235-4ED1-AB35-8D5153EBC415.thumb.jpeg.e9d42506f96f7e41e486b226fe269796.jpeg

• Props 3

On 2/10/2021 at 4:38 PM, One Man Banned said:

For me, off the top of my head I really like Bubblegum, and Blue Cheese.  

Erybody shout out yo favorite weed

Ive always been a fan of bubblegum. It was created in Indiana in the 80s so there is a good chance if you were smoking dank in the 80s and 90s you were smoking bubblegum or some kind of bubblegum cross.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

SM - can you talk about how the different types of concentrates are made?

When you say different types, you mean specifically concentrates, or extracts too?  I'm no expert here but if I have it right all extracts are concentrates, but not all concentrates are extracts.  The rest is what process was used to get your end product, like was alcohol used, or butane, or another process.  Much less clear on terpenes.  They're naturally present in the plant but in the concentrates used in vape pens I'm pretty sure I've seen it said that some of them add terpenes in the end for flavor.  I haven't gotten a straight answer from a dispensary about that- what exactly are they adding and how safe is it.  When I was asked I was told "trade secret" and they couldn't say.  When I looked up terpenes by chance I found a company near that dispensary that makes terpenes, so have to suspect they may be using an additive not derived from their plant.  They occur naturally in the plant, but I think they can be artifically produced as well and they're also part of the additive that would give a product like mop & glow it's scent.  Any homemade product I've ever received didn't have a specific taste like blue cheese or cherry, it was just weed/plant taste to it, no additives. 

• Like 2

I’ve heard that yes people add flavor to extracts which is something I’m not in favor of. You should be able to pull it from that plant  but I’m totally uneducated on that. The only flavor that shows itself I think is them citrusy plants. 

like I have two rooms full of 3000 GMO clones and just in a rooting clone stage, those rooms are so pungent haha. It’s like a oniony, musty, almost body odor scent. Holy fuck I can’t imagine what the flower rooms are gonna smell like   Idk 

except for what I can say the regulations vary so so very broad state to state and depending on how tight those regs are will determine what can even go into the facility. PA is hella tight. And our testing allows no room for error. So the chemicals that are allowed into our facility are limited.  

but if you’re  buying black market, thats dif 

Edited by SMdoubleXL