⋆⋆⋆ C A N N A B I S ⋆⋆⋆

McLovin

IMG_20220801_114637.thumb.jpg.8940249b2c9ff772eec307791bf556b6.jpg

Soooo I've gathered alot of keef recently and have no idea what to do with it besides top off bowls occasionally.. thinking about filling the jar to the top and figuring out something cool to do with it but I got nothing... Any recommendations on what I can do with all this...?

• Like 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hmmmmm.... Looks like about 4-5g of it. Not terrible quality either. I think boofing it is probably the most efficient route. Bar none. DOWN THE HATCH!

But! If you asked me - I personally would make a small chunk of hash out of it - and here's my reasoning behind that.

So keef is essentially 1. The sugar which is really what you want 2. Bits of plant material that are so ground up they'll be very hard to remove them. Now due to that if you pressed it in a rosin press it would come out very dark and kinda nasty to dab as all that plant material is very stuck in there pretty good. Now, Moroccan hash is like pretty much just keef but settled into a bag and kinda melted into itself. It's really easy - take a sandwich bag or the like, use one of the corners (no cutting, twisting or burning required!) and settle the keef into one of the corners. Use the heat of your hand and try to sort of squish in the keef on the corner and work it in there gently so you don't blow the bag out. Once it starts sort of sticking to itself and finally forming a ball, keep it in your hand and just sort of squish it in gently almost like a stress ball. Once it's sort of like a ball, contrary to what I said you do want to cut like the very very top of the bag if you're using a ziploc bag and then try to twist it so it's sort of choking right up on the keef but make sure it's not overtightened so it blows out because the bag is the basis of your form there. After that I like to put a super tight bread tie literally right over the little lump of keef so the bag keeps its shape and it's left to sort of melt and form. From there you want to keep it in very warm conditions but sort of controlled - I made a chunk of moroccan almost identical to this a few months ago for a festival I went to and kept it inside on of those 8oz Kerr jars (ball works too, as long as it's a closed jar so it doesn't dry out) - make sure it's not getting blasted by light because UV and trichomes don't play nice together. The longer you let that bad boy cure the nicer it's going to be - I would personally wait a few weeks at least but by the time you cut the bag open it'll be one giant chunk of hash which is TONS easier than making bubble hash. It seems complicated on text but if I were to tell you how to make it with other methods.....yeah. Get some glasses.

Hope it works out for you and have fun! This shit is great to puff in a bowl all day long. The pic attached is how mine looked before I cut the bag off and let it sit in the jar for another few weeks in like 90f. Usual summer heat, but inside a shoe box so it wasn't getting blasted - if done right that thing will melt down relatively flat like a hockey puck - then just break big ol chunks off and smoke it in blunts, bowls, etc.

20220705_085303[1].jpg

Edited by Corpseinarug
  • Props 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

i'd try it for fun..but i'd substitute the mayo with something tbh.

honestly had the random idea to start a "microwave brownie challenge" on here where you can try it & post what you come up with. but i doubt it'd catch on..

I’m going to make another one in an hour or so for breakfast. I may throw some marshmallows in it. I’m going to raid the pantry and see what I can find.

• Truth 1
  • Props 2

21 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

As I bump threads in the sub sections I’m gonna move them here. It seems like the forums is spread too thin for the user base we have. 

Been saying that for a minute. Keeping the political shit out of Channel Zero makes sense, but there's some gold hidden in the less popular subs people would like to see, or participate in if they knew, or it was on primetime here.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I guess I will drop a lil bit of knowledge to the best of my understanding on what's going on with my plants as I update. 

In the above picture you can see what looks to be yellowing at the tips of the leaves. It's actually kind of tan and maroonish in spots. It's a magnesium deficiency. Due to a chemical reaction that I don't fully understand or worry about, I doubled the amount of calcium in my reservoir and solved the shit out of that problem.

PeskyBruisedGelada-max-1mb.gif.42791706e71bb3dc2777e6d1a081d071.gif

• Like 2