NORTH CAROLINA PREACHER AVOCATES PUNCHING GAY ACTING CHILDREN..

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

gay kids get punched all the time at school, so whats the deal? so you're saying they can get beat up at school but i don't have the right as a parent to slap my child when he shows too much interest in dressup and my little pony? taking all the power out of the hands of the parents i say..

gay kids get punched all the time at school, so whats the deal? so you're saying they can get beat up at school but i don't have the right as a parent to slap my child when he shows too much interest in dressup and my little pony? taking all the power out of the hands of the parents i say..

that's totally different from a grown ass man/woman beating the fuck out of you for liking dudes/women. parents aren't supposed to beat their child in order to mold them into THEIR view of what's "perfect."

they're supposed to love their children unconditionally. your children are your flesh and blood, so treat them with dignified respect in order to earn it back in the future. not everything is learned by having an iron fist, especially with children who don't even know who/what they are yet.

• Like 1

that's totally different from a grown ass man/woman beating the fuck out of you for liking dudes/women. parents aren't supposed to beat their child in order to mold them into THEIR view of what's "perfect."

so basically the jist of what you're saying is that its okay to beat them up once they become adults? good, glad we clarified the finer points of assaulting homosexuals. i don't want to get in trouble with the law or anything..

• Like 1

they're supposed to love their children unconditionally. your children are your flesh and blood, so treat them with dignified respect in order to earn it back in the future. not everything is learned by having an iron fist, especially with children who don't even know who/what they are yet.

spare the rod spoil the child. or in this case, spare the rod and the rod will get your child anyways.

what family guy is that from? looks highlarious.

prp'd for real talk.

though i should make clear i'm a firm advocate in a good child head smack when necessary.

but this north carolina idea is just cray.

so basically the jist of what you're saying is that its okay to beat them up once they become adults? good, glad we clarified the finer points of assaulting homosexuals. i don't want to get in trouble with the law or anything..

youre a fucking retard. nowhere in my statement did i say it was okay to beat a gay person for being gay, nor did i say it wasn't (obviously it's not). we're talking about CHILDREN here. i agree with nightmare, if my kid is out of line yeah i'll smack the little nigga upside the head but breaking his wrist? nah. that's some extremist/child abuser type shit.

if i ever see anyone abusing their kid, i'll beat the fuck out of them. don't care if it's a woman or man, i'll beat that ass.

either way, there will always be those extremists who will want to cause physical harm to someone for their race/gender/whatever. those people are bitches who are afraid of anything different than them and have a mind smaller than a newborns nutsack with no common sense.

and before you say "oh, well isn't beating someone up for hitting their kid the same idea as someone beating them up for being gay/black/jew/whatever. wouldnt you be classified as someone who is 'afraid of anything different'."

no it's not.

youre a fucking retard. nowhere in my statement did i say it was okay to beat a gay person for being gay, nor did i say it wasn't (obviously it's not). we're talking about CHILDREN here. i agree with nightmare, if my kid is out of line yeah i'll smack the little nigga upside the head but breaking his wrist? nah. that's some extremist/child abuser type shit.

and you're a retard for not realizing sarcasm when you see it.

negged :p

There's a neat map online somewhere showing the five (?) NC counties that voted for equal rights. They are where centered in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area where there are hugely famous research universities, cpu industry stuff like RedHat and SAS (check out the perks to that job. sick!), as well as countless other massive companies in the Research Triangle Park area. Basically what I am saying is, where educated people live in this state.