downloading music

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm still on FT as well, its taking more time to find valid links as more hosts are pulling files post-megaupload.

what injury said about blogspot searches works well too, often find stuff that FT or filestram won't find.

a couple of my friends still use soulseek and are happy with it...

"Please note that the selling, trading or public giving away of our invitations, or responding to public requests, is strictly forbidden, and may result in you and your entire invite tree being banned. This includes offering to give away our invitations on any forum which is not a class-restricted forum on another private tracker.

Remember that you are responsible for ALL invitees, and your account and/or privileges may be lost due to their actions. You should know the person you're inviting. If you aren't familiar enough with the user enough to trust them, we suggest not inviting them.

Do not send an invite if you haven't read and understood the information above."

if you do get in though, you'll find pretty much any music you could ever want, in any format

irish,

i had that. it makes you login to 4shared. i do not have a login for that.

fuck you music industry and your trying to protect your investment.

what did you click?

I just got it fine without an account.

Click the blue download bar.*

then page will refresh then a 20 second countdown will begin.

Then you click download file when the countdown ends.**

ycqHU.png

WATvU.png