the n word?

cuntflaps

It is acceptiable for...  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i could have it my way, nobody would say it...if youre white and say it...youre ghetto....if youre black and say it...youre ghetto.

the only time i use it is when im rapping along with a song....or say "nigga" when im pissed off at something or someone....im ghetto.

i always get a good laugh when someone says they use the word nigger to describe an ignorant person and that color has nothing to do with it...and the person isn't black. the fact of the matter is that if a black person was being dumb in front of you you wouldn't call them a nigger. you might think it but you wouldn't drop it. cause you know what would happen.... so isn't that pretty ignorant to begin with?

tumblr_lmg10vvS1U1qjjxxno1_500.jpg

i really don't give a fuck, as an asian guy in america i am not white enough for white people, black enough for black people, to black for white people.....oddly sometimes not black enough for white people, not asian enough for any FOB and the ricans either can hang or are to furious to talk to.

now a days i can't stand people complaining about anything so i just keep my mouth shut and laugh at the offensive thoughts in my head. i wish i could have a half hour of uncensored air time with bob lonsberry though. i'd get that dude to use the word nigger.

the only person who's ever got truly buck at me for saying nigga was a hispanic dude who didn't know what time it is. i was wild drunk.

but it's cuz he had a black girlfriend and she was there

he was my same height but 100lbs heavier. that wasn't very fun. but i didn't take the loss.

in the rap dance world. all the rap dancing bboys tend to say nigga sooner or later. even if they're foreign motherfurgas who don't even speak english.

nonsense this threads still chirping.

lemme shorten it up real quick.

if you are white. like all the way white. you KNOW wether or not it's kosher to

pop it off in casual conversation. there are prerequisites. and those people SHOULD

know if they fucking meet them or not. there need be no clarity on the matter other

then you know who and where you grew up around.

if you're fucking black/hispanic. no one cares.

others need not apply. indians don't count. sorry freak. lol.

sure, words can be ignorant, but when you call someone a nigger or a faggot i don't think anyone is trying to sound intellectual, they are trying to be offensive

but if your using the word nigger to describe an ignorant person while knowing its ignorant to call someone that then aren't you a nigger?

is it offensive to call black people mopes or yo's like in the wire?