Virginia Teacher Shoots Blanks All Over Classroom Children

nsmbfan

dillow.jpg

A Virginia teacher has been charged with 12 felony counts after allegedly pulling a blank firing gun on his students and firing several times.

"One for each student who was in there. And basically the charges result of inciting fear into the students," Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman told KSDK.com.

The incident occurred just days after the five-year-anniversary of the Virginia Tech shootings, during which 32 people were shot by a mentally ill student.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/virginia-teacher-arrested-allegedly-firing-blanks-students-164758793.html

i lol'd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That's pretty intense, I would freak if I were in that class, probably piss all over myself or somet shit. At the same time though, I'm not getting beaten at the front of the class trying not to cry because you would be made fun of. A friend of mine described to me terrible stories of attending school in Africa or Uganda or something (No Kony). A couple blanks isn't the end of the world.

"The Kingsport Times reports that Manuael Ernest Dillow, 60, was teaching a welding glass at an Abingdon, Virginia, vocational school when he reportedly "gathered" the attention of his students by forcing them to line up."

relax guys...he was just teaching a welding glass.

That's pretty intense, I would freak if I were in that class, probably piss all over myself or somet shit. At the same time though, I'm not getting beaten at the front of the class trying not to cry because you would be made fun of. A friend of mine described to me terrible stories of attending school in Africa or Uganda or something (No Kony). A couple blanks isn't the end of the world.

What the fuck are you talking about? Hahaha, my lord.

FREE M.E.D!

LOL,

If i was in that class i'd be suing really quick, and not working the rest of my life.

I'd sue the teacher, the school, the town for employing this dude. But this dude was probably getting no respect, and did what was necessary. LOL

• Like 1

my shop teacher was weird too, he choked a dude in class for no reason.

why are they so fucking crazy?

Just think about it, if you had to teach a bunch of nurgas and retard ass rural kids (Washington county is rural as fuck and a huge meth place in VA) how to build a birdhouse and use orbital sanders you'd be batshit too probably.

and on a sidenote, aussie's have shop class?

Hahaha, that's some other shit. I thought he was having a wank and shot blanks, this is better.

Id much rather my teacher fire real bullets at me then their old semen.

he's prolly also missing a finger.

trigger finger?

That was probably the worst joke thats been made on 12oz this year.

Dosent even make sense for christ sake.