For all you naive, cop defending, retards...

12packprophet

And you're a cock sucking Republican:

no, really, i want one of these people suggesting that the rich essentially take up the majority and burden of tax paying for the rest of the middle/poor class (since you're obviously very financially wise yourselves) to explain to me what incentive would be left for ANYONE to strive towards financial success or higher standard of living (which eventually would just stop existing) if you're just gonna have to take care the rest of the country on your fuckin dime anyway? THE WEALTHIEST ALREADY PAY THE MOST IN TAXES YA FUCKS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a fucking pattern with you:

pretty wild story, but sounds like the dude did something pretty stupid and now he's dead. i believe the cops/witnesses that say he reached for something when ordered to put his hands up, because it makes no sense for cops to kill someone without that reason in front of that many witnesses.

hahah i like seeing posts i made probably over a year ago regarding topics or threads i don't even remember. talk about some overly paranoid fuckin pussies. what relevance does anything you just quoted from whenever that was have to do with anything, besides me (still) holding some conservative views and pointing out common sense bullshit, such as shooting a dog that attacks you? what's your point!?!?

oh yeah, that im a cop. good one.

No need to get asshurt officer.

And I didn't pull those up, just saying the shit you say is fucking retarded and sounds like something only a cop or a conservative(which you claim to be) cunt.

Yeah id shoot a fucking dog that was attacking me, but I disagree with just about everything else you said.

are you guys really THAT much of overly sensitive liberal faggots?

Im not a bleeding heart shit for funds.

Im just laughing at the fact you're a worthless manager at an applebees and you support the conservative agenda which will only make America suck even more

I guess id be bitter too, because you're either a shtity manager or a faggot cop.

Guess what two professions have the highest rate of suicide?

• Like 1

I was just marveling at how much I love the paradox of wisdom.

You would think that the more educated and experienced you are in life the surer you would be of things. doesn't work like that, though. The more you learn the more you understand that you really don't know shit in the whole scheme of things.

On the flipside, the greater a fucking mook you are the more you will convict to bullshit assumptions and the greater your disbelief will become of the stoopidity of people compared to your amazing ability to easily understand the troof......, of fucking everything!!

LOL @ MOOKS!!!

This nigga trying hard. I can picture him with beads of sweat on his forehead as he types. /nh

I'll be back with more tomorrow night if this loser ass pig keeps frontin.

hahahaha, im sure he's super nervous about the damage this will do to his online persona on a forum no one gives a fuck about...

not everyone, actually no one, gives a fuck what you think.

except me, hence why i made this post...

DAO I will be in Philly in 2 weeks, I want to know the ill cheesesteak spot. I have been to most the usual spots, hook up the info.

Step 1: Leave Philly and head for Delco

Step 2: Find any subshop that isn't a chain and also isn't in Chester.

Step 3: Stuff face hard.

All the best subshops left Philly and moved to the burbs years ago, but Gooey Louie's is pretty baller if you gotta stay in Philly.

If you take the adventure though, find Phil's & Jim's in Parkside. Gigantic hoagies and steaks for cheap.

• Like 1