For all you naive, cop defending, retards...

12packprophet

... who still believe that the majority of cops are "good", and that it's only a few bad apples that ruin the bunch.

And who are too stupid and/or naive to know that fascism is a police culture (at least in America) and that "good cops" are deliberately weeded out:

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-officer-may-be-fired-after-stopping-beatdown,0,2795580.story#tugs_story_display

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... who still believe that the majority of cops are "good", and that it's only a few bad apples that ruin the bunch.

And who are too stupid and/or naive to know that fascism is a police culture (at least in America) and that "good cops" are deliberately weeded out:

Just curious... What is your opinion on "good cops", since you admit they exist?

this story kind of works against you in some ways. so you are going to prove all cops are assholes by showing a story about one who has the decency to do what she was supposed to do?

all in all i agree with you that most of cops are dicks, but i've met a couple (2) who were decent people. i still don't trust any of them, nor should i..especially since im in to graffiti (duh) but it is what it is. but i applaud the few cops that stand up against police misconduct, because whether anyone here wants to admit it we do need laws to govern our society. otherwise it would be a free for all out there. but unfortunately too many people are attracted to the badge because they want power, not because they want to help people or "do the right thing". they do it because its a rush to chase people and hit them with tazers and shit and dictate whether or not your ass is catching a charge or getting a fine etc.

this dike is alright with me.

PS, that's what happens when you call the cops on your son ya dumb bitch.

@ the mom.

didnotreadarticle...

but. i totally called the fuzz on my moms when i was 9 for hitting me with the wrong

end of the belt and making my right ass cheek bleed. shit was the lulz. i blamed school

for giving us an auditorium video about child abuse and what us kids could do about it.

cop was HELLA umad. pinned me to the wall and errything. it was at that point i knew me

and the jakes could never get along....

• Like 1