Ocean Staters

DonzilCutlip

Originally posted by cels one

rhode island has alot of good graffitti but too many people with opinions on what graff should be. its not the fighting thats killing it, its everyone thinking that their way is the way it should be done. besides the basic mentality of keeping spots and others safe, there isnt many rules to this shit. and i notice a big lack of respect. people nowadays are too big headed to give other writers compliments. i think if anyone kills graff it will be the artists themselves. and its not the government shutting down spots, its the people who buy the space and want to make something there. supply and demand folks. get used to it. things change. i thought all the spots i painted in the early 90's where never going to die. but as time goes on, things change. dont sit here and complain about it, get off your internet ass and find some new spots.

WORD..............................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:(whats up motherfockers, its DDDDonzil Cutlip here this state sucks my balls!

not you guys just the cocksucking popo's.words of wisdom: BE CAREFUL ... i put a lot of thought into that......keep it going

i know i will be missed ...........................................(im joking dipshits)

good luck fellas ,peace.....:(

Archived