Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

dear messicans,

the based god up there looks like he tried to hang him self with a shower curtain but failed and is now forced to walk around with that hideous thing on because of it.

clown ass rappers mayne.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
White folk ordering in Spanish at the taco shop as corny as it seems to me?

Shit makes me lol

BUT

ordering sushi in Japanese seems like it'd be dope.

Sincerely,

BNH

"ordering sushi in Japanese seems like it'd be dope."

uhhhh.LOL. i don't think you get to judge anyone for being corny anymore.

also, idk about you, but some of the taco joints i go to are pretty much only frequented by mexicans 99% of the timeand nobody working ever really knows english. when a white person walks in they get awkward/don't know how to act and start trying to find a menu in english. so i don't see why i would try to make them speak english instead of letting 'em know i'm just some hungry drunk guy and it's all good.

if you live in the midwest or eastcoast though

then that's different

or if you're in some tex-mex spot that's obviously geared towards white people

I worked in retail and I sure as fuck wish that people who don't know how to speak english, or can't speak it well, would learn to do so. Asking me where something in in a pitiful attempt of english just sucks from the both of us, it's almost easier if they just ask me in spanish.

So that being said, if I worked in a place where english wasn't the main language, you better be able to effectively communicate with me in my native tongue, or don't bother trying, I know that you took Spanish 2 (or whatever language) back in High school, but lets be real, you got a C- and you haven't been in High School for 10 years now br0.

Summary:

ching-chong-potato455.jpg

I worked in retail and I sure as fuck wish that people who don't know how to speak english, or can't speak it well, would learn to do so. Asking me where something in in a pitiful attempt of english just sucks from the both of us, it's almost easier if they just ask me in spanish.

So that being said, if I worked in a place where english wasn't the main language, you better be able to effectively communicate with me in my native tongue, or don't bother trying, I know that you took Spanish 2 (or whatever language) back in High school, but lets be real, you got a C- and you haven't been in High School for 10 years now br0.

1. your english ain't too hot either, br0

2. your logic is even worse

no english speaking people speak like you were taught in school, and spanish is worse because you were probably taught by some dumb gringo that didn't know the language any better than you.

Learn spanish the way it is commonly spoken. It will help in the future at some point. But trying to be kewl by ordering in spanish is teh gayz.

when i was 16, i worked at taco bell. (classy!)

i'm not sure which i hated more. the middle aged white liberal who would try to order in broken, over exaggerated spanish, or the dumb fuck rednecks who would non ironically pronounce quesadillas "kwuh-suh-dilly-ohs"

Living in Mexico and watching honkies that have lived here for 5+ years get pissy because the villagers don't speak English is a hobby of mine.

Litteraly saw the same shit happen a couple days ago

Dumb white girl and her boyfriend : "You should serve us in spanish"

Burrito roller : "uhh.. I dont speak spanish"

Wanted to kick some teeth in.

WHITE PEOPLE DO THINGS LIKE THIS. MEXICAN PEOPLE DO THINGS LIKE THAT. JAPANESE PEOPLE LIKE SQUIDS IN VAGINA. BLEEP BLOOP BLOP. VAGINASUSHI.

there are more mexicans that work at the sushi spots near me than japanese peoples. in fact, there's one sushi joint that is entirely owned and ran by mexicans. go order sushi in spanish at one of those spots BNH, that'd be rad.

White folk ordering in Spanish at the taco shop as corny as it seems to me?

Shit makes me lol

BUT

ordering sushi in Japanese seems like it'd be dope.

Sincerely,

BNH

One of my Mexican homies is a sushi chef.

He could take that order like a champ.

So how do you handle the menu being in Spanish if you only want English spoken at the taco truck? I would like to have some seasoned skirt steak barbeque wrapped in a flat bread?

I basically just order like a normal person. Then I get my food and eat it.

Maybe smoke a cigarette on the way out.

when i was 16, i worked at taco bell. (classy!)

i'm not sure which i hated more. the middle aged white liberal who would try to order in broken, over exaggerated spanish, or the dumb fuck rednecks who would non ironically pronounce quesadillas "kwuh-suh-dilly-ohs"

this right here. lol.

Litteraly saw the same shit happen a couple days ago

Dumb white girl and her boyfriend : "You should serve us in spanish"

Burrito roller : "uhh.. I dont speak spanish"

Wanted to kick some teeth in.

Yeah fuck those fools that got that nopalero face and claim they dont speak spanish, knew a couple people like that back in high school, one girl went as far as to say she was hawain, i was like bitch you got a fuckin beaner ass name and face and you claimmin to be hawain, although i didnt say it to her, just because im a gentleman and a scholar.