dear messicans,

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girls sister spent 5 years in Spain and orders or talks up the waiters in Spanish and it annoys me...then they talk to each other in Spanish, equally enraging to me. I hate Spanish and broken English spoken by a Mexican womanis like nails to a chalkboard for me

my dad does this shit and i used to hate it.. he goes out of his way to go to the dominican barber so he can show off his spanish speaking ability and i go there because them niggas know how to fade real fuckin good but thats about it.

the one i go to has stray dogs running around the barbershop which is really just the downstairs to these peoples crib and their little girl runs around in high heels and makeup like she's grown which is unsettling to me.

DOMINICANPEOPLE.

• Like 1

I dunno. I wouldnt try to but I dont regular many messican places. IN some places I think its kinda insulting to attempt to speak spanish to them because not all of them speak it...they just look messican. The place I go to is Columbian and they barely speak english, I dont speak spanish but my girl does. Shes not spanish at all and I dont mind when she talks to the waitress because shes fluent and doesnt sound all choppy and gringoish.

And BTW, I don't know about the messicans, but I've found that speaking to someone in their native language at the food joint usually= good food hook up so long as you know a few words beyond the basic.

ahuevo, this dude knows whats up at the food joints.

White folk ordering in Spanish at the taco shop as corny as it seems to me?

Shit makes me lol

BUT

ordering sushi in Japanese seems like it'd be dope.

Sincerely,

BNH

"ordering sushi in Japanese seems like it'd be dope."

uhhhh.LOL. i don't think you get to judge anyone for being corny anymore.

also, idk about you, but some of the taco joints i go to are pretty much only frequented by mexicans 99% of the timeand nobody working ever really knows english. when a white person walks in they get awkward/don't know how to act and start trying to find a menu in english. so i don't see why i would try to make them speak english instead of letting 'em know i'm just some hungry drunk guy and it's all good.