Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Giml75

Maine peeps only. Character opportunity.

Maybe I'll post the ones I make. Maybe I'll just get really stoned and eat them.

(OP, this creates suspense, which means people will check back to see what happens)

This is my way...there's always versatility though

Sautee your chosen chopped vegetables (I like chile pepper, bell pepper, onion, and cherry tomatoes) in a little butter. Let em get nice and soft.

Add your meat (I like ground beef for convenience) and turn up the heat a little bit. While the meat is cooking, add your seasoning. If you season from a packet, you want to add some water because that stuff is really salty and will dry everything out. Stir everything up while it heats.

Once the meat is cooked and well mixed with your vegetables and seasoning, turn off the heat. Put the meat/veggie mix into a bowl and set aside for a minute.

Take a flour tortilla and spread guac and/or salsa on one half of it. Put down a layer of cheese, a layer of meatmix /yh and then another layer of cheese on the same half. Fold the loose half over the top, and put it in a pan over low/med heat. If you heat higher keep a close eye on it. Get each side as brown as you want, cut, cool, and devour. Only drawback is unless you have a really big pan you can only crisp one or two at a time.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now