TV channel for dogs.... people are Fucking retarded

KILZ FILLZ

Time Warner Cable and Cox Cable finally have an answer for keeping “stay at home” dogs entertained while their owners are away at work or play: DOGTV.

With more than 400 hours of research to win a rating of “puppy approved,” DOGTV will feature dog-sighted views of open car windows, dogs chasing balls around the yard, piano music, and popular movies for Fido like Beverly Hills Chihuahua.

For now, the show is running on both Time Warner and Cox Cable systems in San Diego, and is currently available for free. Eventually, both cable companies are expected to charge $4.99 a month for the dog-centric programming.

The concept behind the idea for DOGTV is that a lonely pet left at home alone is an unhappy pet. By leaving a television set tuned to programming that some dog experts believe will be soothing and engaging, your dog’s anxiety level can be kept as low as possibly.

Raising the cable bill another $5 a month might provoke anxiety in the rest of the household, however. But as people continue to spend a fortune on keeping their favorite animal companion happy, it might prove to be the one pay-per-view event some pet lovers cannot live without.

http://stopthecap.com/2012/02/20/coxtime-warner-cable-adding-dogtv-cable-tv-for-stay-at-home-dogs/

dogtv.jpg

What happened to just leaving a dog outside with a bone?

I can already see the idiots who buy gourmet dog treats lining up around the block to sign up for this.

I'm almost mad I didn't think of it. Someone is about to get paid.

How much is HBO every month?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm not saying a lame premium channel is the answer, but plenty of people don't have the proper space to leave their dog outside all day

Then don't get a dog?

put your tinfoil hat on for this one: i think it's a way for the big corporate media machine to brainwash dogs into turning on their owners once THEY decide to start the race war. a signal will be sent out over the airwaves that will cause dogs everywhere that have been indoctrinated by THEIR programming to ferociously attack any human they see.