Couple sues landlord over "haunted house"

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i never saw a ghost but sometimes when i wake up in the middle of the night my mind plays tricks on me and i be thinkin i see a ghost, like that little chick from the grudge with her hair all up in her face, so i just sit there in my bed trying not to look at her, and then when i muster up enough courage i fly out of bed and try to knock her head off with a flying superman type punch, but then it turns out its just a coat and i end up punching the wall and my mom is always asking me, "the fuck is that noise i keep hearing in the middle of the night?" and im too ashamed to tell her its me spazing out so im all like "maybe its a ghost" and my moms real superstitious so she believes me and now she sleeps with the lights on and i feel bad but at the same time i don't cause my moms a bitch..

truth.

i never saw a ghost but sometimes when i wake up in the middle of the night my mind plays tricks on me and i be thinkin i see a ghost, like that little chick from the grudge with her hair all up in her face, so i just sit there in my bed trying not to look at her, and then when i muster up enough courage i fly out of bed and try to knock her head off with a flying superman type punch, but then it turns out its just a coat and i end up punching the wall and my mom is always asking me, "the fuck is that noise i keep hearing in the middle of the night?" and im too ashamed to tell her its me spazing out so im all like "maybe its a ghost" and my moms real superstitious so she believes me and now she sleeps with the lights on and i feel bad but at the same time i don't cause my moms a bitch..

truth.

I'm no grammar Nazi or nothing, but holy fucking run-on sentence!

• Like 1

truth.

wait, you live at home? does your mom know you spend this much time on a graffiti forum? does she pay the electric and internet bill?

I believe in paranormal, but it seems like these fuckwits are just pulling a jack move

If the house was so scary and haunted why did they live there until their lease ran out and their pockets are dry?

Fuck out of here, the only reason id entertain this case is a judge would be so I could ask them to approach the bench, lean over and laugh in their faces in front of the courtroom.

I did see a ghost one time though, shits unsettling

• 2 weeks later...