Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nnout

life/death...happy sad

My little brother and his girl just had there second kid last night and i thought that i'd get drunk and wake n bake then bounce to the hospital ...so 4 hours later i wake up piss let dog out hit a el'roacho open fb and find out that my cousin passed ....

was not that close to him enough to hang on holidays but we didn't get presents or no shit like that...but we about the same age and this honky died in his sleep at 38 not shure how to feel

i'm gonna call in though cuz the shine at work did...

and spend some time wit my new lil niece ........ rosslyn faith young

521984_390610540960813_100000356127151_1265936_2059192161_n.jpg

do a shot wit me !!!!

here some tits..

crazy-girls-10.jpg

5Ic5Nd5K13G73Jc3Hbc45de064bb80bdb1d65.jpg

• Like 1

At least it was in his sleep? Did he have any health complications?

Congratulations on the niece. I have a 6 month old niece, but I can't hang out with her when my mom is around. My mother is so goddamn annoying when "communicating" with the niece.

congrats and condolences. being an uncle is awesome.

yeah it is jay's for babys are cheap and it is supa easy to pull chicks in any situation if you got a baby with you. i find my self picking-up my older niece and just hanging out at parks just being ruthless on the hoes....

At least it was in his sleep? Did he have any health complications?

Congratulations on the niece. I have a 6 month old niece, but I can't hang out with her when my mom is around. My mother is so goddamn annoying when "communicating" with the niece.

he had the suger drank alot of mountain piss over weight ate a lot of fried shit ...my mom forgets about everbody when the babys are around.....good for her

congrats on the baby niece bro. i just spent a 2 hour ride from baltimore with one screaming in my ear the whole way before finally throwing up all over the back of my seat. now he's down stairs grunting like an ape while jumping on the sofa. have fun with that type of shit lol. me personally im only cool with kids who are old enough to form complete sentences and don't constantly try to run out in the street.

also sorry about your cousin. shits sucks. hope you get through all that okay.

that girls pussy looks like what I would imagine a velociraptors pussy to look like

That girls pussy looks like she loves to fuck.

I've personally transformed chicks pussies into looking like that after years of fucking.

• Like 1

the pussy....no mas.

Que?

Te gusta hombres con no pantalones en tu cama?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this