Hatfields & McCoys

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When me and my bro were out in W.va some number of years ago we went to one of

those re-ennaction janks and it was about this shit.

It was garbage and a bunch of hillbillies but we were high as gas prices so we just laughed at the open domestic abuse and shitty clothes.

Yeah no shit.

I say that everytime I watch it, which is rare these days.

They show them do all the same shit, like deal drugs, hoes, guns and fight, which is what they do...

But it gets fucking redundant, it could really be a show on travel channel cause all that changes is

the location.

Fuck a gang anyway.

Oh and every gang was the ''most dangerous group/public enemy number one/terrorist''

really?!....you guys thought gangland sucked??

i really liked that show!..yeah it was redundant, but i mean cmon are they gonna do an episode on gangs that tutor pregnant high school girls?!

anyways, i watched every episode of every season of gangland and wish there were more.

Of course I watched that shit, any red blooded 'merican male better of atleast seen a few episodes of that shit show. It is sweet as fuck, but its rewatch value is 0. Dont really watch it anymore, its quite a blue moon type shit.

They shoulda did a gang land on the McCoy/Hatfield snore-aganza

really?!....you guys thought gangland sucked??

i really liked that show!..yeah it was redundant, but i mean cmon are they gonna do an episode on gangs that tutor pregnant high school girls?!

anyways, i watched every episode of every season of gangland and wish there were more.

The editing and redundancy kill that show for me. Really that shit should only be thirty minutes long.

I watch Southland though, not so much for the show, but to see all the graffiti in it.

• 1 month later...